Xi’an Jiaotong University recruits researchers and postdoctoral fellows
1. Team Introduction
Professor Ding Shujiang of Xi’an Jiaotong University (Dean of the School of Chemistry/Doctoral Supervisor/Shaanxi Provincial Outstanding Youth/”New Century Outstanding Talents” of the Ministry of Education) and Associate Professor Hu Chao (Deputy Director of the Department of Chemical Engineering/Doctoral Supervisor/Petrochemical Industry Director of the Key Laboratory of Coal-Based Carbon Materials) and others focused on the research and development of industry-university-research institutes in electrochemical energy storage (lithium/sodium ion batteries, lithium-sulfur batteries, solid-state batteries, fuel cells, lithium-ion battery recycling), advanced functional carbon materials, polymer/ A series of scientific research results have been achieved in research directions such as the design of inorganic nanostructure composite materials, which have been published in critical academic journals at home and abroad (nat. commun., j. am. chem. soc., angew. chem. int. ed., energy environ. sci., adv. energy mater., etc.), have published more than 200 papers, hosted more than 30 national and provincial projects, authorized more than 30 utility model and invention patents, and won the second prize of the Shaanxi Natural Science Award, the Shaanxi Youth Award Science and Technology Award, the first prize of the Shaanxi Higher Education Science and Technology Award, and other awards. The team has closely cooperated with Fangcun New Energy Company and established the “Xi’an Jiaotong University-Fangcun New Energy Sodium-ion Battery R&D Center,” relying on Xi’an Jiaotong University. Through industry, academia, and research, they jointly develop sodium-ion battery positive and negative electrode materials and R&D and manufacturing battery cells.
2. Work and life benefits:
1. Salary: The employed person enjoys a school salary, company-supporting benefits, project subsidies, etc., with a salary of 300,000–800,000 yuan;
2. While in school, you can apply for various national and Shaanxi provincial scientific research projects; the project subsidies received will be calculated separately.
3. The school pays social insurance and housing provident fund and provides apartment housing, children’s enrollment and other benefits (it has the best affiliated secondary, primary, and preschool education resources in Shaanxi);
4. After the employment period ends, you can directly stay in school and work or enter an enterprise to serve as a critical R&D executive in a position.
3. Application requirements:
(1) Xi’an Jiaotong University “Youth Top Talent Support Plan”
a. Have a doctoral degree and be no more than 40 years old, and the age limit can be relaxed to 45 for particularly outstanding candidates;
b. Have achieved outstanding results in the field they are engaged in; Academic performance, being a top talent among peers, and having been recognized by academic peers;
c. Have a broad academic vision and innovative thinking; have a background in electrochemistry, energy materials, carbon materials, or other related research; and have the qualifications to become a leader in this field. The potential of leading talents.
(2) Postdoctoral fellows of Xi’an Jiaotong University
a. Have obtained a doctorate degree from high-level universities or research institutions at home and abroad in the past three years or are about to obtain it, have both excellent character and academic performance; and are in good physical and mental health;
b. have scientifically solid research capabilities and have been engaged in related fields. Achieve significant achievements; have a sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit, and meet the performance conditions for postdoctoral recruitment at Xi’an Jiaotong University.
c. Have electrochemistry, energy materials, carbon materials or other related research background or project development experience and be able to carry out research independently;
4. . Application materials:
1. Personal resume
2. Representative achievements that reflect your academic level
5. Contact information:
Interested candidates should send their detailed resume to: email@example.com . Please indicate “Postdoctoral Application” in the email title. Current unit – name”, interviews will be arranged as soon as possible for applicants who meet the requirements.