How to find Research Papers/Articles?
How to find Research Papers/Articles?
1. First, find and read articles published in first-class journals; each subject has its own journal grading and ranking, or impact factor; focus on the literature published in the top-ranked journals.
2. Find authoritative textbooks and classic literature in a certain field mentioned. Generally speaking, for most problems we study, we can find the corresponding chapters in the textbooks. If you can find authoritative textbooks, you can find these textbooks in the corresponding chapters. The documents cited by the author are often important documents for the development of related disciplines. If the latest textbook version can be found, the effect will be better.
3. Find the research results published by academic authorities, and read the literature of academic authorities in chronological order, which will greatly help us understand and analyze the evolution and development process of academic research in related fields. If we can find and carefully read the review articles about the development history of the relevant research fields written by these academic authorities, we can have a clearer understanding of the generation and development process of different academic viewpoints in the relevant fields.
4. Look for the syllabus (syllabus) of research-oriented courses at famous schools and from famous teachers. The research-oriented courses of famous universities at home and abroad will list important documents for students to read and discuss in each research field. Of course, different teachers choose different documents. There will also be some differences in the list. We can refer to the syllabus of several courses with the same name to avoid bias.
5. Go to the library or view the collection of papers under the name “Handbook” from the database. Publishing houses often convene industry experts to compile collections of reference books that comprehensively reflect the development of the discipline. The main purpose is to make academic progress in the research field, and the authors are all authorities in the relevant research field. Reading the papers included in this manual, one can quickly grasp the most important academic progress in the relevant field.
6. Below is a comprehensive list of databases from which to download free research papers or articles. Moreover, Google Scholar is a powerful search engine for academic papers, books, and articles. Using Google Scholar After entering the keywords of the relevant research objects in Google Scholar and executing the search command, the documents listed are ranked according to the number of citations, so the importance of each relevant document is clear at a glance.
List of 49 Databases for Finding Free Research Papers/Articles
- Google Scholar
- Digital Library of the Commons Repository (DLC)
- arXiv e-Prints
- CIA World Factbook
- Semantic Scholar
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
- Public Library of Science (PLOS)
- dblp Computer Science Bibliography
- Education Resources Information Center
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- BioMed Central (BMC)
- Wiley Online Library (WOL)
- Baidu Scholar
- Microsoft Academic
- Wolfram Alpha
- iSEEK Education
- DataONE Search (formerly CiteULike)
- LazyScholar – browser extension
- CiteseerX – digital library from PenState
- The Lens – patents search
- Fatcat – wiki for bibliographic catalog
- Lexis Web – Legal database
- Virtual Learning Resources Center (VLRC)
- Google Books
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|Subscribe YOUTUBE Channel||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|
[…] Citation from Databases such as PubMed or Google Scholar, You can find more databases […]