Convert INP (InPage) to PDF
- Able to open INP file i.e., Installed InPage
- You are working on Windows 7 or 10
Prior you can make the PDF, you need to make an OXPS file in windows.
To do this:
- Open your INP file with application as usually.
Now go to File -> Print or simply press Ctrl+P
(No need to worry, nothing will be printed on a paper!)
- Select “Microsoft XPS Document Writer” as printer.
- Click on “OK” or “Print”.
- Choose a destination for your OXPS file and click on “Save”.
Now the OXPS file can be easily converted to PDF with Online2PDF.com: