|Specific work location:|
|Shenzhen Advanced Technology Research Institute|
|Educational background and research direction:|
|Shenzhen Advanced Technology Research Institute|
Dr. Zhong Chao is a researcher and doctoral supervisor at the Institute of Synthetic Biology, Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. The research results in the past five years have been published in international professional journals such as Nature Nano, Nature Chemical Biology, Science Advances, Nat Communications, Advanced Materials and Materials Today. The current research group engaged in belongs to the emerging cross-field of materials synthetic biology. The main research directions of the laboratory include: the development and application of intelligent living functional materials, the treatment of probiotic bacteria in vivo, self-assembled underwater adhesive protein materials and semi-conductive synthetic biology technology.
Dr. Yu Yin is an associate researcher at the Institute of Synthetic Biology, Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He obtained a Ph.D. in biomedical engineering from the University of Iowa in the United States and engaged in postdoctoral research at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital. The main goal of the laboratory is to integrate biomaterial design, cell engineering and three-dimensional biomanufacturing methods, with synthetic biology and regenerative medicine as the core, to develop effective clinical treatments to solve major medical problems such as trauma, organ transplantation, and inflammatory degenerative diseases. problem. In 2015, he was awarded the “Outstanding Young Scientist Award” by the International Osteoarthritis Research Association (OARSI) and Magna Cum Laude by the International Cartilage Regeneration Society (ICRS). The research results were published in Arthritis and Rheumatism, Bioactive Materials, Biofabrication, Lab on Chip Such as internationally renowned journals, with a total of more than 1600 citations, h-index=18. Now an editorial board member of Engineering, Frontiers Bioengineering and Biotechnology.
Recruitment position: postdoctoral
position monthly salary: negotiable
Job nature: full-time
work experience: unlimited
Minimum education: PhD
Number of recruits: 1-2
Successful interviewees will participate in a cutting-edge cross-cutting topic in the emerging field of materials synthetic biology co-operated by the two laboratories. The topic focuses on the use of genetic engineering, synthetic biology, and advanced biological manufacturing technologies to construct living functional materials, and reprogram cells to promote tissue regeneration , To construct in vitro functional tissues with environmental response and adaptive adjustment functions that can be used for wound repair, and ultimately be used in regenerative medicine and the treatment of degenerative diseases.
1. Have obtained or will obtain a PhD degree in the fields of cell/molecular biology, polymer materials and engineering, synthetic biology, microbial engineering, biomedical engineering, and clinical medicine;
2. Preference is given to applicants with one of the following research experiences:
1) Those with a background in the synthesis and characterization of biomaterials (biomimetic materials or biomedical materials), and nanomedicine related research;
2) Those with a background in protein engineering or directed evolution of proteins ;
3) having a three-dimensional bio-manufacturing, organoid chip, tissue and organ regeneration Related background persons;
4) there is a stem cell culture, animal models, three-dimensional bioprinter manufacturing, and other research work experience;
5) with a synthetic gene loop design, gene Engineering-related research background;
4) Researchers in orthopedic tissue engineering, osteoarthritis, cartilage regeneration, and biomechanics, familiar with animal models, willing to work, and used to accept challenges.
1．Have or will obtain a doctorate degree;
2．2. Be under the age of 35, have graduated with a PhD in no more than 3 years, and have not engaged in post-doctoral work in Guangdong Province;
3. Can independently carry out scientific research, and publish or will publish SCI papers as the first author;
4. Have the ability to independently carry out research projects and have good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
5．Strong sense of teamwork, serious and responsible work attitude, and active and innovative scientific research enthusiasm.
1. Assist in obtaining a rental subsidy of RMB 30,000 for the Shenzhen Talent Housing Project;
2．You can apply for funding from the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation at the station (the funding criteria for natural sciences are 120,000 for the first class and 80,000 for the second class; the social science funding criteria are generally 80,000 for the first class and 50,000 for the second class). After leaving the station, those who meet the conditions Can apply for post-doctoral research funding projects;
3. Pay five social insurances and one housing fund according to regular employees, and enjoy annual assessment bonuses, year-end bonuses, horizontal project awards, patent application awards, and working lunch subsidies as regular employees;
4. 4. During the working period at the station, it will be counted into our hospital’s working experience, and can participate in the evaluation of our hospital’s professional title, and leave the station first to stay in the hospital;
5. Help solve himself, his spouse and their minor children households tune into the deep problems, help solve their children compulsory admission, enrollment problems;
6. The current post-doctoral policies of the Advanced Institute are based on documents issued by Guangdong Province and Shenzhen. If the provincial and municipal talent policies change later, the related post-doctoral policies of the Advanced Institute will also be adjusted accordingly.
Employee benefits and treatments
Full payment of five social insurances and one
housing fund Meal subsidies
Regular physical examinations
Scientific research achievement transformation awards
Year-end performance organization awards
10+ days paid annual leave
prospective applicants please send your resume and representative papers by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , the subject of the email should be marked “Joint Laboratory Post- doctorate -School Name-Professional-Name”, and attach your resume (PDF required) Attached to the email, please keep the naming method of your resume consistent with the title of the email.
Introduction to Platform (518055), No. 1068 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen University Town, Xili, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
1. The Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (hereinafter referred to as the “Advanced Institute”) was jointly established by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government and the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2006. It implements board management, explores innovations in systems and mechanisms, and aims at world-class industrial research The Institute is committed to building a new type of scientific research institution that is in line with international academic standards and the industry in the Pearl River Delta. After 14 years of innovation and development, the Advanced Institute has established 8 research institutes and formed a scientific research team of more than 3,300 people, including more than 600 “returnees”. Accumulatively undertaken scientific research funding of nearly 8 billion yuan, applied for nearly 9,000 patents, published more than 10,000 papers, formed a “four-in-one” innovation system integrating scientific research, education, industry, and capital, and has established a model for new domestic research institutions. The Advanced Institute focuses on the field of IBT (the integration of information technology IT and biotechnology BT), and explores the development path from engineering to technology to science. In biomedical engineering, brain science, synthetic biology, and biology Medicine, advanced electronic materials, robotics, artificial intelligence, advanced computing and other fields have produced a number of original achievements that have an impact in the academic field and promote technological innovation in the industry.
On November 16, 2018, the Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government and the Chinese Academy of Sciences signed the “Agreement on Cooperation and Joint Construction of the Chinese Academy of Sciences Shenzhen University of Technology” in Shenzhen. The Shenzhen Advanced Institute will build the Chinese Academy of Sciences Shenzhen University of Technology (tentative name). The Advanced Institute will seize historical opportunities, aim at the forefront of international science and technology, forward-looking layout of strategic emerging industries, and continue to promote the integration of science and education and innovative development in multiple directions.
2. The Institute of Synthetic Biology (hereinafter referred to as the “Institute of Synthesis”) was established in December 2017. It is the seventh institute of Shenzhen Advanced Institute. It adopts the engineering design concept of synthetic biology and focuses on artificial life components and gene circuits. The research on synthetic reconstruction of, biological devices, multi-cell systems, etc., aims to reveal the essence of life and explore the basic laws of life activities. The Synthetic Institute actively carries out market-oriented and industrialization-oriented technology transformation, and strives to develop into an internationally influential synthetic biology research and development base and industrial innovation center. By creating an open and cross-cooperative platform, the Institute of Synthesis brings together young backbones in the field of synthetic biology at home and abroad and leading scientists at home and abroad to create a young, energetic, multidisciplinary, cutting-edge innovation team.
3. The center rate of synthetic biology of materials belongs to the “Institute of Synthesis”: In the past 20 years, the controlled synthesis and frontier characterization of biomaterials at the molecular and nano level have developed rapidly. In recent years, the ability to read and write multi-level information on genes, proteins, metabolism, and epigenetics in biological systems has also become increasingly rapid. These developments provide unique opportunities for scientists and engineers in different fields to cooperate and exchange in the same field in the traditional sense.Material synthetic biology came into being as a new interdisciplinary under this background. On the one hand, it uses tools and strategies in materials science and other engineering fields to discover, regulate, and develop new functions of biological systems; on the other hand, it also borrows concepts from the field of engineering biology and uses the characteristics of sustainable development of biological systems to develop New materials that can satisfy public interest and social interests. Relying on the Advanced Institute of Synthesis, the Center for Materials Synthetic Biology will strive to build a first-class scientific research center that integrates life, material, and engineering, and integrates production, education and research, and will strive to become international and domestic original ideas and talents in this field The birthplace of training and scientific research. The current key research areas of the center include (1) “living” functional materials; (2) semiconductor synthetic biology technology; (3) advanced biological materials and their applications in the fields of biomedicine, bioenergy and bioelectronics.
Introduction to the Institute of Synthesis: http://isynbio.siat.ac.cn/index.php#h_file
Center for Materials Synthetic Biology: http://isynbio.siat.ac.cn/list.php?pid=2&ty=18