Zhejiang University “Chemical Intelligent Screening” research group invites outstanding postdoctoral fellows
Dr. Mo Yiming is a researcher of the “Hundred Talents Program” of the School of Chemical Engineering and Biological Engineering of Zhejiang University, a young outstanding talent in Hangzhou International Science and Technology Innovation Center of Zhejiang University, and a doctoral supervisor. In 2014, he graduated from the Department of Chemical Engineering of Tsinghua University, under the tutelage of Professor Luo Guangsheng, an expert in microfluidics and process enhancement, and then went directly to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Department of Chemical Engineering, under the tutelage of Professor Klavs F. Jensen, an academician of the American Academy of Engineering and Academy of Sciences. So far, many high-level papers have been published in journals such as Science, and he has a wealth of scientific research experience in multiple fields, including: electrochemical organic synthesis, high-throughput screening, and artificial intelligence. Research
is currently conducting recruitment post in the following directions, and one of them or Multiple interested
parties can apply: Research directions include but are not limited to:
(1) Intelligent automatic reaction screening platform: Independently build a customized automatic screening platform, combining micro-reactor design, industrial robots, and intelligent control to achieve unmanned Screening and optimization of chemical organic chemistry synthesis.
(2) Chemistry + artificial intelligence algorithms: construct intelligent optimization algorithms based on active learning, reinforcement learning, etc., to empower automated synthesis devices, accelerate reaction screening and optimization; use the big data generated by automated synthesis devices to build artificial intelligence models and make accurate predictions Reactivity.
(3) Organic electrochemical synthesis: using catalytic methodology widely used in the electrolysis of water, electro-reduction of carbon dioxide, nitrogen and other fields, applied to the electrochemical catalytic synthesis of fine chemicals. Combining electrochemistry and microfluidics, synergistically realize the precise control of electrochemical reaction intermediates, and develop continuous synthesis schemes to replace traditional fine chemical production methods.
Recruitment conditions and requirements:
Obtain a doctorate degree, have a solid theoretical foundation and sense of innovation, be able to work independently, have a sense of responsibility, have excellent teamwork spirit and a high level of English reading and writing, the age requirement is under 35 years old;
career development and salary package:
( 1) Provide a competitive salary package, the annual salary includes government subsidies + research group allowances, the total amount is generally not less than 350,000 per year , especially excellent negotiable, and additional article rewards are given
based on performance; (2) Relying on “Zhejiang “University” and “Zhejiang University Hangzhou International Science and Innovation Center” provide a first-class research platform and working environment;
(3) Postdoctoral talent apartments can be rented;
(4) Postdoctoral fellows with outstanding performance can apply for Hangzhou International Department of Zhejiang University after leaving the station In addition to the specific competitive salary provided by the Science and Technology Innovation Center, the “Technology Development Expert” of the Innovation Center enjoys a settlement subsidy of 800,000 yuan provided by Hangzhou Xiaoshan District.
(1) Provide a detailed resume, as well as the names and contact information of 1-2 recommenders;
(2) Provide future job ideas or expectations within 200 words, and the ideal career path after the post-doctorate leaves the station (brief description Yes );
(3) Applicants please send the electronic version of the materials to the email address : [email protected] with the subject of the email: “name + postdoctoral candidate”.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|