The School of Materials Science and Engineering of Shenzhen University urgently recruits postdoctoral fellows in electrochemistry & theoretical calculation related fields
1. Team introduction
Wang Zhenbo, the leader of the research team, hired a professor and is a leading talent in the National Ten Thousand Talents Program; he has been selected as the Elsevier China Highly Cited Scientist for 7 consecutive years (2014-2020), and has published 200+ papers. Presided over 1 project of the Ministry of Equipment Development, 1 major basic research project of the Military Science and Technology Commission; completed 1 863 project as the technical leader, 1 major science and technology project of the Heilongjiang Province “Hundred Million” project, and other provincial and ministerial projects and enterprises More than 30 topics. Obtained 37 nationally authorized invention patents, of which 16 were transformed, creating economic benefits of more than 100 million yuan for the enterprise; 26 invention patents were applied for; 2 new product enterprise standards were drafted; 2 first prizes of Heilongjiang Province Natural Science Award (first completion) 1 item for each person and 1 item for the second finisher), 1 second prize for the transformation of scientific and technological achievements in Zhejiang Province (2012), and 1 first prize for teaching achievements of Harbin Institute of Technology.
The research group has been involved in Nature Catalysis, Energ. Environ. Sci., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Adv. Mater., Adv. Energ. Mater., Adv. Func. Mater., Appl. Catal. B, Nano Energy Published a series of papers in high-level SCI journals. In addition, the experimental conditions and experimental equipment of the research group are very complete, and the experimental funds are sufficient. Most of the members in the group are young teachers, and the scientific research atmosphere is strong. All electrochemistry doctoral talents are very welcome to join.
2. Research direction
Including but not limited to: advanced chemical power source, electrocatalysis, nano-electrode materials, theoretical calculation
3. Application conditions
1. Persons under 35 years of age who have obtained a doctorate degree not more than 3 years.
2. Have a background in electrochemistry or theoretical calculations.
period salary 1. The annual salary of ordinary post-doctorate is 360,000 (before tax).
2. For those who have been funded by the “Boxin Project”, the state grants 600,000 yuan per person for two years, of which 400,000 yuan is the daily funding for post-doctoral fellows, and 200,000 yuan is the post-doctoral science fund, with a combined annual salary of 540,000.
3. Excellent postdoctoral fellows who conform to the school’s policies can be transferred to teacher positions.
4. Post-doctoral fellows can apply for funding for scientific research projects at all levels as the person in charge.
5. Shenzhen City grants 300,000 yuan of subsidy to out-station postdoctoral fellows for scientific research investment or preliminary expenses for entrepreneurship.
5. Contact information:
Contact person: Teacher Liu Dong
Email: [email protected]
Address: Room 303, B2 Building, School of Materials Science and Technology, Lihu Campus, Shenzhen University, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|