Plant Genome Evolution and Gene Function Research Group of Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences recruits 2 postdoctoral fellows
The “Plant Genome Evolution and Gene Function” research group of Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences is affiliated to the Key Laboratory of Sustainable Utilization of Tropical Plant Resources, Chinese Academy of Sciences. The research group takes crops and national tropical strategic plant resources as research objects, uses genomics, comparative genomics and functional genomics research methods to mine important genes and germplasm resources, and applies them to production practice and molecular breeding. The main research directions are: Poaceae stomatal function and evolution, rubber tree high yield and stress resistance mechanism. Due to the needs of scientific research work, we are now openly recruiting scientific research assistants to the public. We sincerely welcome qualified candidates to apply.
1. Recruitment position and working location
Recruitment position: 2 post-doctoral candidates (excellent candidates can apply for permanent positions, and can read in-service doctoral positions).
2. Job Responsibilities and Application Conditions
1. Job Responsibilities
(1) Assist and complete the research team leader to formulate project plans, carry out experiments and data analysis, and write research papers.
(2) Assist the research team leader in applying for research projects and independently applying for research projects.
(3) Assist in the management and development of the research group, the recruitment and training of graduate students.
2. Application requirements
(1) Strict professional training in 1-2 fields such as bioinformatics, agronomy, plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, physiology, and molecular biology.
(2) Teamwork spirit and good reading and writing skills in Chinese and English.
(3) The period for obtaining a doctoral degree shall not exceed 3 years.
(4) In good health, aged 35 and under.
3. Relevant benefits and explanations
1. The wages and benefits of the recruited personnel shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant regulations of Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
4. Application materials to be submitted
(1) Personal resume (including personal information, education and work experience, overview of scientific research work, scientific research skills, list of published articles and personal research interests, etc.).
(2) Academic certificates and degree certificates (fresh graduates should provide them at the latest when they enter the job).
5. Contact information
Applicants please send relevant materials to Researcher Sun Guiling ( firstname.lastname@example.org )