Di Jiangtao team from Suzhou Institute of Nanotechnology, Chinese Academy of Sciences recruits postdoctoral fellows
The Di Jiangtao team of the Suzhou Institute of Nanotechnology, Chinese Academy of Sciences recruits postdoctoral fellow
Jiangtao Di, a doctoral supervisor, received a doctorate in physical chemistry from the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2013. Later, he served as Research Associate at the University of Texas at Dallas, and mentor to Professor Ray H. Baughman, an academician of the American Academy of Engineering. In 2016, he joined the Suzhou Institute of Nanotechnology and Nano-Bionics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and was selected as a researcher in the Hundred Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supported by talents from the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Provincial Double Innovation, Provincial 333 Project, Jinji Lake Talents, etc., he served as a member of the Suzhou Youth Working Committee of the Jiu San Society, a member of the academic degree committee, and a member of the Intelligent Composite Materials Professional Committee of the Chinese Society of Composite Materials.
The team is mainly engaged in the controllable preparation and application of nano-carbon materials. It has made important contributions in the direction of controlled preparation of carbon nanotubes, macroscopic dry assembly of high-performance carbon nanotubes, and internal covalent bonding. Based on electric heating, chemical adsorption, electrochemical energy storage and other driving mechanisms, the preparation of artificial muscle fibers with large driving capacity, high power/energy output, self-sensing characteristics and good cycle stability is realized. He has published more than 60 papers in world-class academic journals such as Science, Advanced Materials, Nano Letters, PNAS, Small, ACS Nano, etc. Invited to review papers for international academic journals such as Advanced Materials, Small, JMCA, Composite Science and Technology, Composites Part B, etc. The research team is currently undertaking projects such as the “Hundred Talents Program” talent project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the major nanometer project of the Ministry of Science and Technology, and the strengthening of the foundation of the Science and Technology Committee of the Military Commission. The project funds are sufficient. According to development needs, we plan to recruit a number of post-doctoral researchers. The details are as follows:
1. Continuous preparation of bionic artificial muscle smart materials
2. Preparation and control of large-drive bionic artificial muscles
3. Self-sensing bionic artificial muscle structure design
4. Wearable/implantable smart drive design
5. Sustainable energy storage and conversion (zinc-ion battery, lithium battery, battery recycling)
1. Obtained majors in physical chemistry, material chemistry, automation control, and machinery Ph.D.
2. Ability to independently engage in scientific research
3. Good writing and expression skills in Chinese and English, and published SCI papers in international mainstream journals.
1. Undertake the research work of the research group
2. Write thesis, fund and project application Work
3. Participate in team building, laboratory management, etc.
1. Suzhou Nano Institute of Chinese Academy of Sciences is a state-level institution, and wages and benefits are implemented
in accordance with relevant regulations of the state and research institutes. 2. Annual income of 280,000 yuan, outstanding performance After leaving the station, you can give priority to staying at the job. How to
Candidates please send your resume to Teacher Di ( [email protected] ), Teacher Wang ( [email protected] ), Teacher Xu ( [email protected] .ac.cn ), you are welcome to write to us and we will reply as soon as possible.
Set bounty coins included in Taotie album
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|