Chair Professor Zhao Yusheng, a national distinguished expert, is an internationally recognized neutron technology and high-pressure research expert. He once worked on the thermodynamic stability, dynamics, and dynamics of combustible ice at the Neutron Science Center of Los Alamos National Laboratory in the United States. Experimental research on hydrate gas replacement has been carried out, and the research results have been published in the top international journals Science, Nature Communications and PNAS. Professor Zhao Yusheng has published more than 260 SCI articles with more than 12,000 citations, H-index=60. Professor Zhao Yusheng first proposed the structural design and successfully synthesized a new type of fast ion conductor solid electrolyte material with lithium-rich anti-perovskite structure. He made a breakthrough in proposing an optimized interface between the positive electrode and electrolyte double-layer based on the lithium-rich anti-perovskite structure. the concept of. He has rich experience in the comprehensive research and development of solid electrolytes, interfaces, battery devices, and patent protection applications.
Professor Zhao Yusheng is the director of Shenzhen Key Laboratory of Solid State Battery Research and Development, the director of Guangdong Key Laboratory of Electric Driving Force Energy Materials, and the director of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao New Energy Materials Joint Laboratory. The battery experiment platform currently has a preliminary scale, with a complete battery research team, and various equipment are also being purchased and operated, using the corresponding spectrum, electron microscope (including cryo-electron microscope), spectrum, neutron diffraction and synchrotron radiation devices, etc. Realize the structure and performance of the battery; macroscopic and microscopic performance characterization.
1. Requirements are as follows:
(1) Have a solid foundation in the field of battery research;
(2) Skilled in battery synthesis, experimental setup, and use of various analytical equipment;
(3) Published 2 papers in mainstream journals in related fields as the first author Academic papers and above.
1. The post-doctorate’s post-doctoral employment period is two years, and the post-doctorate’s annual salary is 300-36 million yuan, including Guangdong Province subsidy of 150,000 yuan (before tax) and Shenzhen living subsidy of 60,000 yuan (after tax), and in accordance with the relevant regulations of Shenzhen Participate in social insurance and housing provident fund, and post-doctoral welfare fees are paid according to the school’s faculty and staff standards;
2. The post-doctorate is an official staff member of our school during the station, and can apply for Shenzhen Hukou, enjoy medical care, insurance, and arrange children’s enrollment (care), etc. treatment;
3. The school provides a good working environment and opportunities for cooperation and exchanges at home and abroad. During the station, the school provides each postdoctoral scholar with an academic exchange subsidy of 25,000 yuan (including international conference subsidies);
4. The research team provides good scientific research conditions and encourages and Assist postdoctoral researchers in applying for National Natural Science Foundation of China, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, Guangdong Province Postdoctoral Research Funding Projects, etc., and strongly recommend those who excel in outbound assessments to apply for corresponding scientific research teacher positions in the school;
5. Enjoy festival fees, meal supplements, and family planning Rewards, free medical examinations and other benefits;
6. Post-doctoral candidates who choose to stay in Shenzhen to engage in scientific research work and have signed a labor (employment) contract with enterprises and institutions in this city for more than 3 years can apply for Shenzhen post-doctoral research grants. The Shenzhen Municipal Government grants each person an annual scientific research grant of 100,000 yuan for a total of 3 years;
7. For postdoctoral fellows who meet the latest “Shenzhen Newly Introduced Talent Rental and Living Subsidies” related policy requirements, they can assist in applying for Shenzhen once after they settle in Shenzhen. Renting a house and living allowance of 30,000 yuan (tax exemption, independent online application);
8. According to the conditions that you meet, you can apply for “Shenzhen Peacock Plan C Talent” or “Shenzhen Reserve Talent”, and enjoy 5 years of 1.6 million Reward and allowance (tax exemption);
Remarks: The identification of “Peacock Plan C talents” and “Shenzhen reserve talents” can refer to the “Shenzhen Overseas High-level Talents” and “Shenzhen City” issued by the Shenzhen Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau. “High-level professionals” certification standards.
three. Application materials
(1) Resume, including study, work and scientific research experience;
(2) A list of academic achievements that reflect my academic level and representative academic achievements (such as papers, works, achievement certificates or awards, etc.);
(3) Provide at least one Recommendation letter, including the name and contact information of the recommender (the contact information of the doctoral supervisor is also required);
(4) Other materials that can prove the ability to work.
Interested parties please send your resume to Dr. Han (email@example.com ), the subject of the email, please indicate the postdoctoral application of the battery experiment platform.
Note: Applicants must be able to come to the school to register in February 2021. The communication information is for recruitment purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential