Singapore Nanyang Technological University Joint Laboratory Postdoctoral (IoT)
Singapore Nanyang Technological University, Postdoc Position on Industrial IoT at NTU Singapore
Singapore Nanyang Technology University, A postdoctoral Research Fellow position is immediately available at the HP-NTU Digital Manufacturing Corporate Lab (https://www.ntu.edu.sg/hp-ntu-corp-lab), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
1. The successful candidate will join the Corporate Lab and the NTU IoT Sensing Group (https://ntuiot.xyz) to conduct research in the area of industrial IoT with focus topics of embedded 3D sensing and the integration with industrial robots. The candidates should have obtained a Ph.D. degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant disciplines, and have a strong research background and system implementation skills. Research experiences with depth cameras, LIDAR, and mmWave radar are pluses.
2. The position will provide excellent opportunities to perform applied research in close collaboration with Hewlett-Packard. Other advantages of the position include:
– Stable multi-year fund subject to satisfactory performance;
– Various opportunities in Singapore’s strategic IoT and AI research clusters;
– High-quality living and low tax rates in Singapore.
3. How to Apply
Interested candidates can send CV with full publication list to Prof. Rui Tan at [email protected]
4. NTU IoT Sensing Group (https://ntuiot.xyz), led by Prof. Rui Tan (https://personal.ntu.edu.sg/tanrui) is a research team based in the School of Computer Science and Engineering (SCSE), NTU. We focus on the research, design, and evaluation of networked, energy-efficient, and secure sensing systems found in the Internet of Things (IoT) and its AI-empowered generation (AIoT). Our research has two main sub-directions of IoT sensing systems/applications and the security/privacy of AIoT sensing. In the first sub-direction, with a strong experimental focus, we study a number of sensing modalities (e.g., powerline radiation, radiofrequency, acoustics, image, thermal, and energy), exploit them to construct system functions and applications. In the second sub-direction, we study the security and privacy of AIoT sensing systems that use machine learning to process the sensed data. Due to the immediate application potential, our research has been funded externally by government authorities and companies in the ICT, energy, and manufacturing sectors. Our research works have won multiple best paper awards and runner-up recognition at various prestigious conferences. We invite candidates with a great passion for systems research to join us!
5. About NTU and SCSE: NTU is a fast-rising young university. It is No. 1 among universities under 50 years (2021). The computer science of NTU is ranked 4th and 8th in the world according to The US News and The Academic Ranking of World Universities (Shanghai Ranking) in 2021.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|