Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2022
- Host Country: Singapore
- Host Universities: Singapore World’s Top Universities.
- Degree level: Doctoral Degree Program
- Financial award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2021 (yearly)
Number of Scholarships
There are more than 300 scholarship are available to pursue Master’s and Doctoral degree in Singapore for the 2021 intake.
The duration of this scholarship will be 48 months (4 years). This time cannot be exceeded.
Applicants for the scholarship program can apply in a variety of fields.
- Physical Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- Engineering Subjects
- Agency for Science
- The Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Technology and Research (A*STAR)
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
Financial Benefits Of SINGA Scholarships
Applicants should receive the following Financial awards:
- For PhD degree program Fully Tuition Fees will be covered.
- Monthly Stipend will also be provided.
- Family Allowances.
- Air-Ticket (one-sided).
- Settlement Allowances.
- Medical Allowances.
Eligibility Criteria For SINGA Scholarships
Applicants must have to fulfill the eligibility Criteria for this scholarship given below:
- All International students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Applicants should have excellent Academic records.
- Applicants must have a strong interest in doing Research.
- Applicant must have Good English Language Skills in speaking and writing.
- Recommendation Letters (two).
The last date to apply for the Singapore scholarship is 01 Dec 2021 (yearly).
The process of application is completely online for Singapore Universities Scholarships. The application deadline has been extended to December 1, 2021. You must visit the official website given below.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|