Shenzhen University School of Mechanical and Electrical Department of Automation and Control Engineering
Intelligent unmanned systems and cluster control job posting Postdoctoral Research Group
I. The candidate
Candidates should meet the following conditions:
1) have one of the following scientific background:
direction: in control engineering, robotics or , Or computer science and technology, or system engineering, or electrical and electrical engineering and other related fields, should have one of the following research foundations: multi-robot/unmanned vehicle task allocation; robot/unmanned vehicle/aircraft and other autonomous unmanned systems Autonomous navigation, path planning, and motion control; cluster robot cooperative movement/cooperative transportation/cooperative mapping, human and robot cluster coordination and fusion, robot skill learning; optimal control of wave energy power generation system/ Intelligent control/distributed collaborative control, model-based system design and development (MBD), embedded system development, wireless/wired communication network, etc. Those with a background in multi-robot system design and decision-making control are preferred;
2) The general age is 35 years old The following persons who have obtained a PhD degree for no more than 3 years, have strong English reading and writing skills (or pass a doctoral dissertation defense, but overseas (including Hong Kong and Macao) must obtain a degree certificate);
3) Have strong scientific research capabilities , Team management and communication and coordination skills;
4) Applicants who have achieved significant scientific research results will be given priority;
5) Full-time post-doctoral research work (incumbents are not included in the scope of application, including on-the-job dismissal);
6) As the first author Those who publish more than 2 SCI journal papers are preferred.
2. Employment period treatment and development prospects
Employment period treatment: During the working period, post-doctors enjoy various treatments prescribed by the state and enjoy the same treatment as the school’s faculty and staff. The annual income before tax is more than 270,000. The specific treatments during the employment period are as follows:
1 ) According to the regulations of the Shenzhen Municipal Government for post-doctoral grants, after passing the preliminary assessment and mid-term assessment, you can apply for two subsidies from Shenzhen, each with a total of 120,000 yuan, which will be issued quarterly;
2) Shenzhen University provides monthly post-doctoral living allowance of 7000 yuan before tax;
3) Meal supplement 350 yuan for 10 months per year;
4) Housing allowance of 2240 yuan per month;
5) Cooperative tutors pay no less than 2000 yuan per month before tax A research subsidy of RMB Yuan (increased according to scientific research performance);
6) Eligible for “the doctoral degree of universities within the top 200 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (including domestic)”, or “during the doctoral period The first author has published 3 academic papers (natural sciences) above the JCR District 2 of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and will be given additional incentives of 2,000 yuan per month for a total of two years;
7) Newly-introduced talents in Shenzhen can apply for rental and living allowances , Among them, the doctoral degree is 30,000 yuan per person, and the subsidy is paid in one time.
2. Development prospects:
1) During the postdoctoral period, if you undertake a national-level project and publish a high-level paper, and have outstanding performance that has met the requirements of the station, you can apply for conversion to a teacher according to the policy requirements of the personnel department of Shenzhen University according to the wishes, under the same conditions Priority is given to recruitment;
2) The Shenzhen Municipal Government will provide 300,000 yuan of research start-up funding for post-doctoral personnel who leave the station for research work in Shenzhen and have signed a labor (employment) contract with enterprises and institutions in this city for more than 3 years;
3) Meet the requirements of Shenzhen reserve-level talents (one of the conditions for obtaining the National Youth Fund, the China Postdoctoral Fund, or the postdoctoral student who has left the station to stay (come) to engage in scientific research for more than 3 years), the government grants a personal housing subsidy of 1.6 million yuan; well-known overseas University doctors who stay in Shenzhen can apply for a housing subsidy of 1.6-2 million in Shenzhen Peacock Program; if they stay in Shenzhen, they can apply for a research start-up funding of 3-5 million;
4) Post-doctoral personnel can choose to settle in Shenzhen voluntarily. For those who choose to settle in Shenzhen, their spouses and minor children can apply for moving in. The enrollment and enrollment of post-doctorate children shall be implemented in accordance with Shenzhen’s relevant regulations.
3. The basic requirements for post-doctoral exit assessment
1) Complete the post-doctoral research work arranged by the supervisor;
2) Publish 4 or more SCI journal papers as the first author, or 2 or more JCR 2nd district papers, or 1 or more JCR 1st district papers (according to the Chinese Academy of Sciences, no distinction is made between large and small districts, and the district is higher or lower , And require Shenzhen University to be the first unit).
4. Introduction to key members of the research team
Bo Zhang, distinguished researcher, deputy director of the Office of Disciplinary Development and Development of Shenzhen University, head of robotics engineering, master supervisor, high-level talent in Shenzhen, leader of the research group of intelligent unmanned systems and cluster control. Former leader of the National 863 Research Group, leader of a certain field of the JW Science and Technology Committee, and a special technical expert in a certain field of the JW Science and Technology Committee. Research directions include: 1. Cluster intelligence, cluster perception fusion and cluster robots; 2. Cluster collaboration and fusion between humans and machines (Robot); 4. Intelligent autonomous unmanned system perception, planning and control; 5. Cluster ocean Research on energy collection and distributed energy management. As the project leader, he presided over 4 national projects including the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the National 863 Project, and the National Defense Science and Technology Innovation Special Zone Project. Since joining Shenzhen University, he has published more than 20 related journals or conference papers such as IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, including 3 TOP journals and 1 monograph. For personal details, please see the link: https://cmce.szu.edu.cn/info/1291/2293.htm
Bai Xiaoshan, Ph.D., University of Groningen, the Netherlands, Delft University of Technology, postdoctoral, currently an assistant professor in the Department of Automation, School of Mechatronics and Control Engineering, Shenzhen University. The main research direction is multi-robot/unmanned system collaborative decision-making and control, including task assignment, path planning and motion planning of multi-robot/unmanned vehicle in complex environment. Served as the reviewer of many famous SCI journals such as IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: System, etc. expert. Participated in a number of National Natural Science Foundation projects, and presided over a National Natural Science Foundation Youth Project as the project leader. He has published more than ten papers in famous international journal conferences such as IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, Information Sciences and IET Control Theory & Applications. For detailed personal introduction, please refer to the link: https://cmce.szu.edu.cn/info/1245/2657.htm
5. How to apply
1. Application materials
1) Resume; 2) Copy of degree certificate; 3) Representativeness paper.
Candidates should pack and compress the electronic application materials (above) such as personal resumes and representative thesis, and then email them (title: postdoctoral application-doctoral graduate school name-name) to: Teacher Zhang, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .cn , Tel: 0755-26929781; among them, applicants for the research direction of collaborative decision-making and control of multi-robot systems, please contact Mr. Bai: E-mail: email@example.com , Tel: 0755-26656730 , WeChat: Belief_201314 .