Shenzhen Key Laboratory of Sports System Organization and Function Reconstruction Recruits Post-Doctors and Research Assistants
The First Affiliated Hospital of Southern University of Science and Technology (Shenzhen People’s Hospital) is the first and largest comprehensive tertiary Class A hospital in Shenzhen that integrates medical treatment, teaching, scientific research, and health care. The hospital has a strong technical force and was selected as Guangdong Province in 2018. The first batch of high-level hospitals will be built as the summit plan hospital, and it is currently the only hospital in Shenzhen that is listed in the top 100 hospitals in China; the hospital has 16 provincial-level clinical key disciplines, 2 Guangdong Engineering Technology Research Centers, and 14 Municipal key medical specialty, 5 Shenzhen key medical laboratories, 1 national clinical drug test base; the hospital has a public scientific research technology platform, with a laboratory area of 13,400 square meters and an SPF laboratory animal center of 800 square meters. 450 square meters of P2+ laboratory, 600 square meters of biological sample storage, 1500 square meters of analysis and testing center.
Shenzhen Institute of Orthopaedics is an institution specializing in orthopedic transformation and basic research. It was established in 1996 with the approval of the Shenzhen Municipal Government. It is composed of orthopedic clinicians (5 people) and full-time scientific researchers (20 people), including 4 young returnees with Ph.Ds, 2 Shenzhen Peacock Project overseas high-level talents, 1 Shenzhen local leading talent, and a number of domestic 985 college graduates Post-90s Ph.D. team members are very energetic and young. It was awarded the “Shenzhen Key Laboratory of Sports System Organization and Function Reconstruction” in March 2021. The current laboratory covers an area of 800 square meters and has a complete protein purification platform, biomaterial synthesis platform, cell and molecular biology platform, and animal experiment platform. The key laboratory is now recruiting talents from home and abroad.
The scientific research team is closely integrated with the clinic to conduct in-depth translational medicine and precision medicine research in orthopedic degenerative diseases (osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, intervertebral disc degeneration, etc.), and cooperate with Hopkins University, Columbia University, Pennsylvania Universities, universities in Hong Kong, such as the University of Hong Kong, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Baptist University, etc., as well as universities and enterprises in Shenzhen have developed close cooperation, in the international famous such as Nature Medicine, Nature Communication, Biomaterials, Small, Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, Bone, etc. The journal has published more than 50 related papers, and has been funded by the National 863 Program, the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Swiss AO International Cooperation Project, the Guangdong Natural Science Foundation and the Shenzhen Science and Technology Innovation Commission. The project funding is sufficient (over 20 million yuan) ). Looking forward to your joining with dreams and passion!
Our subject areas include:
1) Multi-organ interaction and mechanism research centered on “bone”, exploring the network and targets of action of metabolic diseases such as osteoporosis, obesity and diabetes;
2) Bone and joint diseases ( Research on the pathological mechanism of osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, osteonecrosis, intervertebral disc degeneration, etc.);
3) Research and development of new biomaterials for bone regeneration (bioactive materials based on protein modification, biohydrogels and active bone cements, etc.);
4 ) Regenerative medicine research on stem cells or exosomes in senile bone diseases: including the study of osteogenic differentiation and in vivo fate of stem cells, and translational medicine research on exosomes as carriers.
1. Have obtained a doctorate degree or have obtained the qualification to be awarded a doctorate degree in recent years; a research assistant requires a master’s degree.
2. As the first author, publish more than one research paper in a journal included in SCI;
3. Applicants should have: 1) a strong background in molecular biology or biochemistry or 2) a background in biological materials, bioengineering or chemical drugs or 3) Clinical medicine background
4. Love scientific research work, pragmatic and rigorous, and have a good team spirit.
salary : 1. The post-doctorate’s annual salary is about 420,000 (including the hospital’s annual salary of 240,000, and the Shenzhen government provides 180,000/year subsidies), the annual salary of scientific research assistant is about 120,000, and the contract and five insurances and one housing fund are provided. There will be a generous reward policy for publishing articles in the hospital. Post-doctoral students who leave the station and stay in Shenzhen can enjoy the benefits of the relevant regulations of Shenzhen: 300,000 yuan of research start-up funding; and the qualification of reserve-level talents in Shenzhen can receive 1.6 million yuan in housing subsidies.
2. The research institute and key laboratory will provide postdoctoral fellows with opportunities to participate in top international or domestic related academic conferences.
Interested parties please contact Teacher Peng ([email protected]) via email as soon as possible. Please attach your resume including education and research background, scientific research experience, etc.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|