1. Introduction to Cooperative Mentor
Qiu Huibin: Professor, Project Leader, and Doctoral Supervisor, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Selected into the National Youth Program, Shanghai University Young Oriental Scholars, Shanghai Shuguang Program, Shanghai Pujiang Talent Program. The research results were published in Science (2015, 2016, 2019), J. Am. Chem. Soc., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Adv. Mater., Chem. Soc. Rev. In international journals such as Science, Nat. Chem., J. Am. Chem. Soc., C&E News and other journals, it has been reviewed as highlights. The main research directions include: multi-level precision self-assembly, creation of new organic functional molecules, supramolecular chemistry, organic framework materials, polymer functional materials, energy and catalytic materials, biomedical materials, etc.
Professor Ian Manners is a professor at the University of Victoria in Canada, a consultant professor at Shanghai Jiaotong University, and a dual academician of the Royal Society and the Royal Society of Canada. Currently serving as the editorial board of many internationally renowned journals such as Chem. Soc. Rev., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Polymer Chemistry, etc. So far, nearly 700 research papers have been published in international journals, including more than ten Science and Nature series papers, and dozens of J. Am. Soc. Chem., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Adv . Mater. Thesis.
2. The training method is
within the first phase of the contract (the first two years). In the first year, he will carry out the preliminary research work in the research group of Professor Huibin Qiu of Jiaotong University, and in the second year he will go to the research group of Professor Ian Manners (University of Victoria, Canada) to carry out the later research. Work, the specific time node can be flexibly adjusted according to actual conditions. The contract can be renewed later, and the work location can be flexibly determined according to the research progress and needs. The research team will provide international travel expenses and grant certain accommodation and living allowances.
3. Recruitment conditions
1. Obtain a doctorate degree in chemistry, materials science and other related disciplines, or successfully complete a doctoral thesis defense in the near future
2. Good character and academics, healthy body and mind, under 32 years old.
3. Publish high-level research papers in important journals, and have a good grasp of the basic knowledge and frontier directions in the field.
4. Priority is given to outstanding personnel who are engaged in organic functional molecular synthesis, supramolecular chemistry, polymer synthesis and assembly, electrochemistry, energy materials, polymer functional materials, heterogeneous catalysis and other related research topics during the doctoral period.
1. Enjoy the post-doctoral benefits of Shanghai Jiaotong University, guarantee a basic annual salary of more than 242,000, and the specific salary is negotiable. In addition to the basic salary, additional rewards will be given based on research contributions, paper publications, fund projects, etc.
2. Support the application of “Postdoctoral Innovative Talent Support Program”, Shanghai “Super Postdoctoral” and other talent projects. The research team has already received funding for 6 postdoctoral fellows with an annual salary of more than 400,000.
3. Full-time post-doctoral research during the station, post-doctoral research work for at least 3 years, excellent scientific research results, and meet the requirements of my principal’s teaching track, can be directly hired as a long-term teaching track after passing the assessment.
4. Handle matters related to settlement in accordance with Shanghai Postdoctoral Management Policy.
5. Material provision
1. Personal resume (including study resume, work resume, published papers, project participation, etc.).
2. Representative works or papers and other relevant materials that can prove my research ability and level.
Person: Professor Qiu Huibin