1. Supervisor’s introduction
Liang Shuquan, a second-level professor of Central South University and a doctoral supervisor. He received his Ph.D. degree from Central South University in 2000, and served as the Dean of the School of Materials Science and Engineering at Central South University from 2010 to 2018. He is also the winner of the Sir John Monash Medal for Engineering at Monash University in Australia. Under the support of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, 863 Program, 973 Program, etc., he is engaged in material synthesis, structural analysis and performance research. Related research results published more than 100 high-level papers, including internationally renowned authoritative academic journals: Energy & Environmental Science, Advanced Energy Materials, Journal of American Ceramic Society, etc., and applied for more than 40 patents. The scientific research has won 1 National Science and Technology Progress Award, 1 Ministerial Science and Technology Progress Award and 1 Provincial Science and Technology Progress Award. The current main research directions include functional materials for micro/nano mechanisms, and nanocomposite materials and their energy storage and conversion equipment.
Zhou Jiang is a distinguished professor of Central South University, a doctoral supervisor, and deputy director of the Department of Materials Physics. Bachelor degree of Central South University (2011), Ph.D. jointly cultivated by Central South University and Nanyang Technological University (ntu) in Singapore (2015). Co-supervisors are Professor Liang Shuquan and Professor Hua Zhang. After graduating from his Ph.D., he went to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for post-doctoral research, and under the guidance of the internationally renowned scholar Professor Ju Li, he engaged in research on lithium (sodium) ion batteries and multivalent ion batteries. As one work or corresponding author in Nat. Sci. Rev., Sci. Bull., Science Bulletin, Energy Environ. Sci., Acta Mater., Adv. Energy Mater., Adv. Funct. Mater., ACS Nano, ACS Energy Lett ., and other international mainstream journals have published more than 70 academic papers, including more than 30 papers with an impact factor greater than 10, 28 ESI highly cited papers, 14 hot papers, and 39 h-index index. Selected as “Huxiang Young Talents” and “Huxiang Young Technological Innovation Talents” in Hunan Province, currently presides over the National Natural Science Foundation of China General Project, Youth Science Fund Project, Central South University Young Talent Project, Innovation Drive Project, Central South University Distinguished Professor Research Fund Projects and other projects, as the sub-project leader (zinc-ion battery direction) to participate in a key project of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Editorial board member of Nano-Micro Letters (SCI, IF=12.246). Served as reviewers for Chem. Rev., Nature Commun., Energy Environ. Sci., Adv. Mater., Angewandte Chemie, and other internationally renowned journals. Research interests include water-based zinc ion batteries\lithium (sodium) ion batteries, etc.
Personal homepage: http://mse.csu.edu.cn/bk/?id=Zhou%20Jiang
2. Main research direction
(1) New type of chemical power source. Currently, it is mainly used as water-based zinc ion battery.
(2) Application of nano-material synthesis in the energy field 3. Application
1. A background in nanomaterial synthesis and energy materials research is preferred;
2. Certain scientific research results have been achieved, and sci papers published in internationally renowned journals as the first author;
3. A rigorous scientific research attitude and good teamwork spirit, Work hard and steady.
4. Salary and benefits (postdoctoral)
Salary: implement classified subsidy, with an annual salary of 160,000-300,000 (including state subsidy);
rental subsidy: priority is given to post-doctoral apartment housing; if no post-doctoral apartment is arranged, rent is provided at the standard of 1,800 yuan/month Subsidies;
scientific research start-up fee: enjoy the national post-doctoral corresponding talent project policy research funding support; the school provides a research start-up fee of 20,000 yuan. (The funds in the group are temporarily sufficient and the experiment can be carried out smoothly)
1. The school implements an excellent post-doctoral selection plan, and the selected candidates are awarded the title of “sublimation postdoctoral”. The selection is conducted once a year, and no more than 5% of the total number of post-doctoral fellows admitted that year. Selected candidates who apply for staying in the school after leaving the station are not subject to the restrictions of the college entrance quota, and are not restricted by the source ratio of the school.
2. Particularly outstanding candidates
can apply for research associate researcher; 3. Postdoctoral fellows who meet the selection criteria of the school’s new teachers can apply to stay in school.
Those who are approved according to the new faculty selection procedure can go through the entry procedures after the post-doctorate officially leaves the station; 4. Pay social insurance and housing provident fund for post-doctoral personnel in accordance with relevant regulations;
5. Encourage our school’s post-doctoral mobile station to cooperate with internationally renowned universities Research institutions conduct joint post-doctoral training;
6. Encourage school-enterprise scientific research cooperation and joint training, and provide a platform for post-doctoral research.
Friends who are interested in doing postdoctoral positions, please name your resume as “Major + Name + School” and send it to Teacher Zhou Jiang: email@example.com . Let’s fight together! (This recruitment is long-term effective)
Representative recent articles:
1. Jiang Zhou*, Shuquan Liang*, et. al., Issues and Opportunities Facing Aqueous Zinc-ion Batteries. Energy & Environmental Science, 12 (2019) 3288-3304.
2. Jiang Zhou*, et. al., Manipulating the Ion-Transference Kinetics and Interface Stability for High-Performance Zinc Metal Anode. Energy & Environmental Science, 13 (2020) 503-510.
3. Jiang Zhou*, et. al., Ion-Confinement Effect Enabled by Gel Electrolyte for Highly Reversible Dendrite-Free Zinc Metal Anode. Energy Storage Materials, 27 (2020) 109-116.
https://sciencedirect.xilesou.to … i/s2405829720300301
4. Jiang Zhou*, et. al., A Sieve-Functional and Uniform-Porous Kaolin Layer toward Stable Zinc Metal Anode. Advanced Functional Materials. 30 (2020) 2000599.
5. Jiang Zhou*, et. al., Cathode interfacial layer formation via in-situ electrochemically charging in aqueous Zinc-ion battery. ACS Nano. 13 (2019) 13456-13464.
6. Jiang Zhou* , Shuquan Liang*, et. al., Structural Perspective on Revealing Energy Storage Behaviors of Silver Vanadates Cathode in Aqueous Zinc-Ion Batteries. Acta Materialia. 180 (2019) 51-59.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/sc … 19305725?via%3dihub
7. Jiang Zhou*, Shuquan Liang*, et. al., Suppressing Manganese Dissolution in Potassium Manganate with Rich Oxygen Defects Engaged High-Energy-Density and Durable Aqueous Zinc-Ion Battery. Advanced Functional Materials. 29 (2019) 1808375.
8. Jiang Zhou*, Shuquan Liang*, et. al., Li+ intercalated V2O5.nH2O with enlarged layer spacing and fast ion diffusion as an aqueous zinc -ion battery cathode.
9. Jiang Zhou*, Shuquan Liang*, et. al., Recent Advances in Aqueous Zinc-ion Batteries . ACS Energy Lett. 3 (2018) 2480-2501.
10. Jiang Zhou*, Shuquan Liang*, et. al., et. al., Mechanistic Insights of Zn2+ Storage in Sodium Vanadates. Advanced Energy Materials. 8 (2018) 1801819.