Russian Government Scholarship 2022 | Funded | Scholarships Corner
This scholarship competition is organized by the top universities in Russia. These universities are:
- Higher School of Economics (HSE)
- Tomsk state university
- ITMO University
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Novosibirsk State Universtity
- National Research Nuclear University MEPhI
- National University of Science and Technology MISIS
- Ural Federal University
- Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI”
- Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University
- Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- People’s Friendship University of Russia (RUDN)
- University of Tyumen
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Kazan University
- Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod (UNN)
- Samara National Research University
- Siberian Federal University
- South Ural State University
- Master’s Program
Benefits of the Russian Government Scholarship 2021:
- The tuition fee will be paid by the Russian Federation.
- The winner can get admission to any Russian University which offers the subject in which he/she may have won the Olympiad.
- If you are not selected for last year’s Olympiad, you can apply for this year again.
Eligibility Criteria of the Russian Government Scholarship 2020-21:
- All international or foreign students for masters and PhD can apply.
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree for master’s track and a master’s degree or specialist’s degree for doctoral track analogous to Ph.D.
- The compatriots who are living abroad can also apply.
- There is no gender discrimination in this Olympiad.
- Every foreign individual regardless of their race, ethnicity, color, or gender can apply.
- The participant must be proficient in English or Russian language.
How to Apply for the Open Doors Russian Scholarship 2022?
- As this is an Olympiad, it has two rounds for every participant and an additional round for the participants for the doctoral degree.
- In order to apply, click on the “Participate” button and start the rounds after registration.
- The first round includes the portfolio filing, the candidates have to prepare a portfolio that must include all the relevant documents e.g. certificates, awards, honors, and research papers. Include all your achievements in your portfolio.
- The same structure of the portfolio can be used for all subjects separately.
- Submit your portfolio before the deadline. After that, you can not be able to edit it.
- After selection in round-2, you will receive an email for stage-2 which will contain all the instructions for this stage.
- Stage -2 will be an exam that will be taken online. Upload all your related answer files. You will be monitored online through a webcam and you are not allowed to leave the exam until asked.
- Ph.D. students have to take stage-3. In stage-3 Ph.D. students will be interviewed.
- After getting a go-ahead from the jury the Ph.D. students have to select the supervisor for their research.
- You can apply to as many subjects as you want but you have to apply separately.
- The documents must be translated into Russian and must be notarized if you are an Olympiad winner or prize winner.
- The last date to register for the Government of Russia Scholarship 2022 is December 10, 2021.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|