We are looking for the next possible date for a research associate (f/m/d) in the field of breeding data management for our department breeding corn and oilseeds. This position will be full-time and limited for 24 months within KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA at our headquarters in Einbeck / Germany.
What you can look forward to:
- Collaboration on the user support for our breeding data management system
- Participation on the documentation of the breeding data management system
- Execution of user trainings for IT system
- Contribution to the implementation of information and data management systems
- Contribution to support and maintenance of information and data management systems
- Support with the preparation of reports and presentations
- Close interaction and collaboration with breeding, research and programming teams
What you bring with you:
- Completed education with first work experience as Computer Science Expert, IT Systems Management Assistant or similar or BSc in Natural Sciences, Informatic or related fields
- Experiences in the field of IT user support, trainings or system administration is of advantage
- Very good experience in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Basic experiences in the application of databases (e.g. Access, Oracle) and programming
- Basic knowledge in working with SharePoint and other O365 applications
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Professional written and verbal communication in German and English
Seeding the future start with us… What can we offer to help you grow?
- As a family-run company we are guided by the values of team spirit, proximity and trust, independence, and vision; this culture is lived in practice creating thus an open and friendly working atmosphere.
- True to our motto Make yourself grow, we support employees’ professional and personal development.
- As a basis we offer excellent work equipment (ergonomic workstations, several screens, air conditioning, latest laboratory equipment…), a fully-fledged, subsidized canteen as well as sufficient free parking spaces at the office.
- We create the appropriate conditions for you: Christmas and vacation bonuses, flexitime model as well as the possibility to work in a home office.
We are looking forward to your application using our online application system (motivation letter, CV, relevant references)!
Job Application Link:
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed and sunflowers. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 5.147 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries.
Job poster: Glassdoor