Professor Yang Jiakuan of HUST Postdoctoral Recruitment (membrane and environmental pollution) China 2022
Yang Jiakuan, “Distinguished Professor” of Changjiang Scholars of the Ministry of Education, Dean of the School of Environmental Science and Engineering, doctoral supervisor, second-level professor of Huazhong University of Science and Technology; Expert of the State Council Government Allowance, Baosteel Outstanding Teacher Award, New Century Talent of the Ministry of Education, serving as the Ministry of Education’s environmental Member of the Teaching Steering Committee, Director of the Chinese Society of Environmental Science, Director of Hubei Engineering Laboratory for Solid Waste Treatment and Resource Technology, Director of Hubei Environmental and Architecture Teaching Experiment Demonstration Center, Chinese Journal of Environmental Sanitation Engineering and International Journal of Environmental Research (Impact Factor: 5.026, published by Elsevier) and other academic part-time jobs. Visiting Scholar at the University of Cambridge, UK, Senior Visiting Scholar at the Department of Environment and Geography, University of Oxford. In the past 5 years, he has published more than 90 SCI papers (more than 60 first author/corresponding authors), including more than 10 papers in the authoritative journals in the environmental field Environ. Sci. & Tech. and Water Res., Adv. Funct. Mater. (IF =13.325 (inner cover article), 5 highly cited papers; SCI other citations total more than 3800 times, h-index 36. Authorized more than 30 invention patents (1 U.S. patent), and some of the achievements in the field of solid waste have been industrialized, serving the national ecological environment and urban construction industry. A total of 5 provincial and ministerial level science and technology awards, including 1 first prize of the Ministry of Education Natural Science Award (ranked first), 1 first prize of Hubei Province Science and Technology Progress Award (ranked first), 1 first prize of Hubei Province Invention Award ( Ranked second).
Yuan Shushan, professor and doctoral supervisor of Huazhong University of Science and Technology. From 2008 to 2015, he studied at the High Scores School of Science and Engineering, Sichuan University, and obtained a bachelor’s and a master’s degree successively. In December 2018, he received his Ph.D. from Leuven University of Leuven, Belgium, and continued to work as a postdoctoral fellow at the university after his Ph.D. He has published 47 articles as the first author or corresponding author in Chemical Society Review, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, Journal of Membrane Science, Chemical Engineer Journal, Nanoscale, and other journals, authorized 5 patents and served as Advanced Materials, Science Advances, Journal Reviewer of the American Chemical Society, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, Chemsuschem, Chemical Engineering Journal, Journal of Membrane Science and other journals.
1. Research fields recruiting postdoctoral fellows
: Preparation and development of acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, solvent-resistant ultrafiltration membranes, nanofiltration membranes, and reverse osmosis membranes;
preparation and application of ceramic membranes;
phosphogypsum and phosphorus tailings storage yard in the Yangtze River Economic Belt Phosphorus-containing wastewater treatment and phosphorus recovery;
environmental behavior of microplastics in multi-media;
sludge pyrolysis biochar and land utilization;
high-performance adsorbents and incineration flue gas purification and utilization;
development and application of constructed wetland ecological fillers;
waste battery recycling and related electrochemical studies.
2. Recruitment positions
2-3 postdoctoral fellows
3. Application conditions
1. Have a good team spirit;
2. Be under 35 years old, and be about to graduate or have a doctorate degree within 3 years;
3. Relevant backgrounds in separation membrane, polymer materials, chemistry, chemical industry, membrane water treatment technology are preferred;
4 . Familiar with the basic research methods of materials science, have strong background knowledge of materials science, and be able to operate commonly used instruments;
5. Rigorous academic style, proactive, high sense of responsibility;
6. Strong English writing ability, high-level English paper publication record.
7. Meet the basic requirements for postdoctoral introduction to Huazhong University of Science and Technology:
1. Postdoctoral employment period is from 2 to 3 years, with an annual salary of 220,000 (Key funding) or 300,000 (special funding), after applying for the Boxin plan, there will be another 600,000 yuan from the state, especially outstanding. Work is negotiable.
2. During the employment period, refer to the official staff of Huazhong University of Science and Technology and enjoy the admission, nursery, medical insurance, and various welfare benefits for the children of the same post. The school provides post-doctoral apartments for rent, and a monthly rental subsidy (1,500 yuan/month) for those who fail to live in;
3. The research group is responsible for ensuring sufficient funds for research work and improving experimental conditions to create a good platform for personal development, encourage the application of various projects, provide visiting and exchange opportunities such as studying abroad and participating in international conferences, and assist postdoctoral fellows in applying for scientific research projects such as the National Natural Science Foundation of China and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. At the end of the contract, you can choose to renew the employment, or support to compete for the teaching position of the school or a sister college;
4. Those who perform particularly well during the station period can be recommended to stay in the school, and the postdoctoral experience can be regarded as the assessment of the first employment period.
5. Materials required for application
Applicants should email their resumes (including basic personal information, study and work experience, papers, research expertise, participation in scientific research projects, and scientific research achievements) and other materials to firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com . (Subject of the email: “Postdoctoral Application + Name”)
6. Contact Information
Address: School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology,
Postal Code: 430074
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; jkyang@hust .edu.cn ;
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|