1. Introduction to Cooperative Mentor
Qiu Huibin: Professor, Project Leader, and Doctoral Supervisor, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Selected into the National Youth Program, Shanghai University Young Oriental Scholars, Shanghai Shuguang Program, Shanghai Pujiang Talent Program. The research results were published in Science (2015, 2016, 2019), J. Am. Chem. Soc., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Adv. Mater., Chem. Soc. Rev. In international journals such as Science, Nat. Chem., J. Am. Chem. Soc., C&E News and other journals, it has been reviewed as highlights. The main research directions include: multi-level precision self-assembly, creation of new organic functional molecules, supramolecular chemistry, organic framework materials, polymer functional materials, energy and catalytic materials, biomedical materials, etc.
2. Recruitment requirements
1. Obtain a doctorate degree in chemistry, materials science and other related disciplines, or successfully complete a doctoral thesis defense in the near future.
2. Excellent in character and learning, physical and mental health, under 32 years old.
3. Publish high-level research papers in important journals, and have a good grasp of the basic knowledge and frontier direction of the field.
4. Priority is given to outstanding personnel who are engaged in organic functional molecular synthesis, supramolecular chemistry, polymer synthesis and assembly related research topics during the doctoral period.
1. Enjoy post-doctoral benefits from Shanghai Jiaotong University and guarantee a basic annual salary of more than 242,000. The specific salary is negotiable. In addition to the basic salary, additional rewards will be given based on research contributions, paper publications, and fund projects.
2. Support the application of “Postdoctoral Innovative Talent Support Program”, Shanghai “Super Postdoctoral” and other talent projects. The research team has already received funding for 6 postdoctoral fellows with an annual salary of more than 400,000.
3. Full-time post-doctoral research during the station, post-doctoral research work for at least 3 years, excellent scientific research results, and meet the requirements of my principal’s teaching track, can be directly hired as a long-term teaching track after passing the assessment.
4. Handle matters related to settlement in accordance with Shanghai Postdoctoral Management Policy.
5. Material provision
1. Personal resume (including study resume, work resume, published papers, project participation, etc.).
2. Representative works or papers and other relevant materials that can prove my research ability and level.
Person: Professor Qiu Huibin