Professor Li Liqiang from the Institute of Molecular Aggregation Sciences of
Tianjin University is recruiting postdoctoral fellow Professor Li Liqiang of the Institute of Molecular Aggregation Sciences of Tianjin University is looking for a postdoctoral researcher for scientific research.
1. Application requirements:
1. Candidates should have one of the following requirements:
a) Organic/polymer synthesis background;
b) Photoelectromagnetic functional device physical background;
c) Other materials, semiconductors, microelectronics and other professional backgrounds;
2. Application Applicants need to have a doctorate degree, be in good health, and be under 35 years of age.
2. Employment treatment:
1. Salary treatment: in accordance with the relevant regulations of Tianjin University (annual salary is not less than 250,000, and there are articles and project awards);
2. Full-time postdoctoral fellows are recruited at the same time as assistant researcher;
3. Research team assists in application Natural Science Fund, Postdoctoral Fund, etc.;
4. Provide comprehensive social insurance, housing provident fund, labor union and other benefits;
5. Enjoy various postdoctoral policies and other related subsidies from the state and Tianjin.
3. Application materials:
1. Resume, including study and work experience, main academic work content, thesis and writings, awards, etc.;
2. Other relevant certification materials;
3. Please send your personal materials by email, and those who pass the preliminary review will Arrange an interview.
Address: No. 11 Teaching Building, Tianjin University (Weijin Road Campus), 92 Weijin Road, Xuefu Street, Nankai District, Tianjin
e-mail: email@example.com Introduction to
Tianjin University Institute of Molecular Aggregation Science
The Institute of Molecular Aggregation Science of Tianjin University was established in April 2018. It is the first research center named after molecular aggregation science at home and abroad. Its main research content is based on, but not limited to, the aie molecules currently in the cutting-edge field. As the research object, the aggregation state focuses on exploring the properties of molecular aggregates that are different from single molecules, constructing the “molecular structure-aggregation behavior-apparent characteristics” rule, and developing research results that can be industrialized. The college has strong scientific research capabilities, and has been approved for a total of 17 national key research and development programs, Tianjin key projects, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Tianjin Natural Science Foundation and other horizontal scientific research projects. With Tianjin University as the first unit, the college has published many academic papers in famous journals in the fields of chemistry and materials. The college actively promotes the construction of a large-scale instrument sharing platform, and has successively purchased thermal analysis and testing instruments (hot disk, tg, dsc), Fourier transform micro-infrared spectrometer, transient fluorescence spectrometer, X-ray powder diffractometer, GC-MS, comparison Many large instruments and equipment such as surface area and porosity analyzers.
Introduction to Professor
Li Liqiang of Tianjin University Li Liqiang, a professor, doctoral supervisor of Tianjin University, and a member of the National Talent Program, joined the Institute of Molecular Aggregation Science of Tianjin University in June 2018. He received his Ph.D. from the Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2008. In 2014, he was engaged in post-doctoral research at the Institute of Physics, University of Münster, Germany, and in 2014 at the Suzhou Institute of Nanotechnology and Nano-Bionics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Presided over and participated in a number of general and key projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, key research and development programs of the Ministry of Science and Technology, and key research projects of frontier science of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. So far, more than 80 sci papers have been published in important international academic journals such as adv. mater., j. am. chem. soc., angew. chem. int. ed., nat. commun., mater. horiz.
At present, there are 1 professor, 1 associate researcher, 1 lecturer, 8 masters, and 7 doctors in the group. The research funds in the research group are sufficient, the equipment is complete, and it includes complete organic/polymer material synthesis and characterization equipment, Precise device preparation and testing equipment, etc., welcome to join! (For details, please refer to the teacher and student style column on the homepage of the college website http://imas.tju.edu.cn/index.html )