Job detailsJob TypeFull-timePart-timeFull Job DescriptionFunction/Duties of Position:Postdoctoral Fellow in Dr. Raber’s lab primarily working on behavioral and cognitive testing of mouse models on neurological disease and wet lab analyses of plasma, fecal boli, and tissues following testing as part of a team-based effort.
- (80%) Work on mouse models of neurological disease under supervision of Dr. Jacob Raber. These studies will include animal handling, behavioral testing, and understanding of the sophisticated equipment involved in the study.
- (20%) Record keeping of all experiments, including those regarding the inhalation exposures, general maintenance of the equipment.
Salary for this position aligns with the NIH Scale.Required Qualifications:
- PhD in related field
- Experience handling and testing mice
- Experience with behavioral and cognitive testing
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Ability to work with delicate and sophisticated equipment
Additional Details:Apply here online. Please be sure to upload a cover letter and Resume or CV.All are welcome: Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.