|pecific work location:|
|Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School|
Xiao Yinguo’s research group is committed to the study of the structure and performance of energy materials and magnetic materials, combining material preparation, performance testing, and neutron scattering and synchrotron radiation large-scale scientific device structure characterization methods to explore the mechanism and structure-effect relationship of material characteristics, in order to optimize high performance Energy materials and magnetic materials provide important scientific basis. At the same time, the research team also relied on the Chinese spallation neutron source to develop the large scientific device of Peking University’s high-resolution neutron spectrometer. At present, the research group has undertaken several scientific research projects such as the National Natural Science Foundation of China and the National Key R&D Program, as well as several provincial and municipal scientific research projects.
Due to the needs of the scientific research project undertaken, the research group is now looking for 2 postdoctoral fellows
1. Research direction: 1. Research on the structure and performance optimization of lithium/sodium ion battery cathode materials;
2. Structure formation mechanism and structure-activity relationship of battery cathode materials Research;
3. Research on battery material structure evolution and structural failure based on neutron scattering method.
2. Application requirements:
1. Obtain a doctorate degree not more than three years or about to obtain a doctorate degree, and be under 35 years old;
2. Have a relevant professional background
in materials science, condensed matter physics, physical chemistry, etc.; 3. Publish in related research fields High-level sci academic papers;
4. Have independent scientific research ability and good teamwork spirit;
5. Meet the admission requirements of Peking University postdoctoral fellows.
1. An annual salary of 300,000 to 400,000 yuan/year (including 180,000 yuan/year subsidy from the Shenzhen Municipal Government), usually two years as an employment period, and enjoy the relevant housing preferential policies of the school;
2. Enjoy outside the salary system Various scientific research award policies and scientific research performance of schools;
3. recommend qualified candidates to apply for various types of postdoctoral projects; supporting the application independent of the Fund and the Natural Science Foundation postdoctoral youth projects and other research projects;
4. Outbound assessment of elite who have met the requirements can apply for Shenzhen high-level personnel plan ( 1.6 million) allowance.
4. Application method The
post-doctoral co-supervisor is researcher Xiao Yinguo, School of New Materials, Peking University. The recruitment information of the research group is valid for a long time. Welcome everyone to contact us. Applicants are requested to send their resume and brief statement materials to Teacher Xiao’s mailbox ( [email protected] ), with the subject of the email: postdoctoral application + my name + work unit.
Attachment: Peking University postdoctoral admission application procedures: https://postdocs.pku.edu.cn/bshyw/jzsq/26218.htm