|hanghai Jiaotong University School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiaotong University-Special Materials Research, due to development needs, openly recruit postdoctoral fellows at home and abroad. Interested researchers are welcome to apply. |
1. Job description
Recruitment direction: laser additive manufacturing of aluminum-based composite materials. The research group uses in-situ self-generated nanoparticles to realize the new material design idea of ”material-enhanced toughening/process-enhanced absorption” to develop new materials for additive manufacturing, establish new structure design methods and process optimization strategies, and realize large components in the aerospace field High-precision customized manufacturing. Long-term recruitment of postdoctoral fellows engaged in the following research:
1. Laser additive manufacturing/laser forming process and equipment
2. Additive manufacturing material design
3. Additive manufacturing material characterization (microstructure, mechanical properties, fatigue)
4. Multi-scale/multi-field Coupling simulation (molecular dynamics, phase field, finite element)
5. Synchrotron radiation imaging in the manufacturing process
6. Structural topology optimization
Job responsibilities: meet the major needs of the country and the industry, carry out scientific research under the guidance of co-instructors, and solve the industry’s stuck neck problem , Achieve high-level research results; assist and guide undergraduate and graduate students, participate in laboratory management and other work.
2. Recruitment conditions
1. Loving the motherland, not afraid of difficulties, brave to climb, willing to contribute to the construction of China’s material longboard, and dedicate oneself to national rejuvenation;
2. Obtain a doctorate degree in well-known universities and research institutions at home and abroad or it will be smooth in the near future Complete the defense of the doctoral dissertation and obtain a doctorate degree in materials science, chemistry, mechanical engineering, mechanics and other fields. In principle, the age should not exceed 35 years old. Individual outstanding candidates can be appropriately relaxed to 40 years old;
3. Diligent and practical, honest, and strong team Cooperative dedication and sense of responsibility, strong organization and coordination ability;
4. Publish high-level research papers in important journals in related fields, and have a good grasp of the basic knowledge and frontier directions of the field;
5. Have a strong interest in basic research or industrial applications of materials science.
3. Job benefits
1. Enjoy post-doctoral benefits of Shanghai Jiaotong University; the Institute will reissue performance wages to the basic annual salary of post-doctoral students in Shanghai Jiaotong University, and reward post-doctoral personnel who have obtained various talent programs. The overall salary package can reach 31-465 million /year.
(1) Basic annual salary (307,000): Shanghai Jiao Tong University post-doctoral basic annual salary of 242,000/year + research institute performance salary of 65,000/year;
(2) Annual salary of post-doctoral talent plan personnel:
A. Granted by the new program (425,000) : Annual salary of 300,000 yuan/year for the Boxin plan issued by the state + 60,000 yuan/year for research institute rewards + 65,000/year performance salary for research institutes;
B. Super postdoctoral grant from Shanghai (425,000): uniformly issued by Shanghai Super post-doctorate’s annual salary of 300,000 yuan/year + research institute awards annual salary of 60,000 yuan/year + research institute performance salary of 65,000 yuan/year;
C. Daily funding for postdoctoral fellows in Shanghai (387,000): Shanghai Jiaotong University postdoctoral basic annual salary of 242,000 yuan/year + Shanghai’s daily funding of 80,000/year + Research Institute’s performance salary of 65,000/year;
D. Received the “Morning Star Postdoctoral” program of Shanghai Jiaotong University: After being selected, the school will award an additional 40,000/year (available in A, B and C Accumulate on the basis of annual salary).
2. The research group has sufficient funds to equip post-doctoral researchers with necessary scientific research equipment and build experimental platforms.
3. Full-time post-doctoral research during the station, generally should be at least 2 years in the station, encourage outstanding talents to engage in post-doctoral research work stably for a long time; according to relevant national regulations, the first station can be as long as 4 years, and the total of the second station can reach 6 years; during the station, you can enjoy the post-doctoral treatment of the school; post-doctoral researcher who has worked for 3 years and has achieved excellent scientific research results, and meets the requirements of my principal’s teaching track, can directly be hired as a long-term teacher after passing the assessment; Those who fail to meet the requirements can continue to engage in post-doctoral research or choose to leave the station.
4. Handle matters related to settlement in accordance with Shanghai Postdoctoral Management Policy.
5. Encourage and support postdoctoral researchers to apply for “Postdoctoral Science Fund”, “National Natural Science Foundation” and other national and local scientific and technological projects and postdoctoral funding projects.
4. Working Conditions and Environment The
Institute has 4 metal laser selective melting 3D printers, 1 laser three-dimensional forming equipment, 1 arc fuse equipment, 1 blue laser additive manufacturing system, high temperature stretching machine, high temperature creep machine , Vacuum arc melting furnace, scanning electron microscope, in-situ nanoindentation, several German Nabertherm heat treatment furnaces, German Zwick room temperature and high temperature stretching machine, Zeiss optical microscope image analyzer, microhardness tester, Tescan field emission scanning electron microscope and Super high-resolution dual-beam scanning electron microscope (equipped with EBSD analysis system, in-situ mechanical test system, Alemnis in-situ nanomechanical test system) and other super-class scientific research hardware conditions, provide hardware support for the development and industrialization of a new generation of aerospace materials. At the same time, researchers can rely on Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Materials, State Key Laboratory of Metal Matrix Composites, Analysis and Testing Center, Engineering Mechanics Center, and School of Mechanical Engineering and other departments to use other advanced analysis and testing equipment. In addition, the institute has a long-term cooperative relationship with Lille 1st University in France, Shanghai Light Source, China Academy of Engineering Physics, Dongguan Neutron Science Center and other units, and can use spherical aberration correction transmission electron microscope, synchrotron radiation, neutron diffraction (scattering), etc. The most advanced technology means to carry out research work. The team will make every effort to provide you with the most superior scientific research conditions and help you realize every valuable “fantastic idea”.
The Institute of Special Materials is located on the Minhang campus of Shanghai Jiaotong University. It has a spacious office space and an elegant environment. It has built a group communication room, a book corner, a coffee bar and other places to create a relaxed and comfortable working environment for the staff.
V. Application materials
1. Resume (study and work situation, published papers, participating projects, etc.) and scanned copies of valid identity certificates;
2. Doctoral dissertation, three representative achievements (thesis, paper or other can prove my research ability) material);
3. Doctor degree, certificate or degree scanned copy;
4. Dr. peer mentors and 1-2 letters of recommendation (with contact details).
6. Introduction to Cooperative Mentors
Wang Haowei: Chair Professor of Shanghai Jiaotong University, currently Dean of Anhui Tao Aluminum New Materials Research Institute of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Director of Special Materials Research Institute of School of Materials Science and Engineering, Deputy Director of State Key Laboratory of Metal Matrix. Professor Wang Haowei is mainly engaged in the research of metal matrix composite materials and its forming technology for the frontiers of materials science and major national strategic needs. He won the first prize of the Ministry of Education Technology Invention Award and the first prize of the Shanghai Technology Invention Award. He founded Shanghai Jiaotong University Anhui Taolu The Institute of Advanced Materials has also served as the dean. He has undertaken more than 50 national key research and development projects, key research projects, national natural science foundations, international cooperation projects, etc., published more than 200 papers, and obtained more than 70 national authorized invention patents item.
Homepage of Professor Wang Haowei : https://smse.sjtu.edu.cn/jiaogongdenglu.asp?id=203
7. Contact Information
Contact person: Wang Hongze
Address: Minhang District, Shanghai Special Materials Research Institute, No. 800 Dongchuan Road, Zip Code: 200240
The Institute of Special Materials, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University focuses on the research of materials science, metal matrix composites, material processing and forming, and is currently conducting research in the following 7 directions. If you are interested in the postdoctoral positions in the following directions, please contact Mr. Hongze Wang and indicate the direction of interest.
Direction 1: Liquid phase forming of complex metal components
Carry out research on the mechanism of liquid phase forming of aluminum alloy and its composite materials, based on the in-situ self-generated aluminum-based composite material “composition-structure-performance” control, to achieve special casting forming and fuse of large complex components Increase/decrease material is integrated into forming.
Homepage of Teacher Li Xianfeng: https://smse.sjtu.edu.cn/jiaogongdenglu.asp?id=207
Direction 2: Large-scale metal components and tissue regulation
based on multi-field coupling and cross-scale microstructure and performance regulation to form high-performance aluminum-based composites Material large ingot preparation technology, research on the strengthening and toughening mechanism, fatigue fracture, plastic forming and surface strengthening mechanism of the profile.
Teacher Chen Dong’s homepage: https://smse.sjtu.edu.cn/jiaogongdenglu.asp?id=208
Direction 3: Metal cutting-edge materials and microstructures
use advanced characterization techniques to explore the strengthening and toughening mechanism of aluminum alloys and their composites, Develop the composition and structure design theory and preparation methods of advanced composite materials, and realize the coupling of strong plastic design and performance of aluminum-based composite materials.
Homepage of Teacher Chen Zhe: https://smse.sjtu.edu.cn/jiaogongdenglu.asp?id=341
Direction 4: High-temperature metal materials and surface modification
adopt the “ceramicization/alloying” coupling high-temperature strengthening idea to develop heat resistance Research on the whole process of composite material system/melt treatment/forming technology/surface treatment technology to realize the integrated development of R&D and application of lightweight and high-temperature resistant aluminum-based composite materials.
Homepage of Teacher Wang Mingliang:https://smse.sjtu.edu.cn/jiaogongdenglu.asp?id=354
Direction 5: Additive manufacturing of aluminum-based composites
uses in-situ self-generated nanoparticles to achieve “material-enhanced toughening/process-enhanced absorption” materials Design new ideas to develop new materials for additive manufacturing, establish new structural design methods and process optimization strategies, and achieve high-precision customized manufacturing of large components in the aerospace field.
Homepage of Teacher Wu Yi: https://smse.sjtu.edu.cn/jiaogongdenglu.asp?id=288
Direction 6: Neutron Applied Science to
carry out the design and construction of neutron diffraction engineering stress spectrometer and neutron small-angle scattering spectrometer , Use in-situ characterization methods such as neutron scattering technology to clarify the evolution of the microstructure of nuclear materials and the three-dimensional internal stress field, and develop neutron shielding aluminum-based composite materials.
Homepage of Teacher Shengyi Zhong: https://smse.sjtu.edu.cn/jiaogongdenglu.asp?id=404
Direction 7: Application Research of Aluminum Matrix Composites
Targeting the application of high-performance structural materials in China’s aviation, aerospace, automotive lightweight and other fields Demand, carry out the application research work of in-situ aluminum-based composite materials. According to specific project performance index requirements, design and prepare high-performance aluminum-based composite materials, assist in solving technical problems in the actual industrial production of materials, and promote the application of aluminum-based composite materials in key areas.