Postdoctoral Recruitment of Gastrointestinal Inflammation and Immunity Team, School of Basic Medicine, Shandong University
1. Team postdoctoral cooperation supervisor:
Liu Chuanyong: male, doctor of medicine, third-level professor of Shandong University, doctoral supervisor; outstanding youth of Shandong Province, new century outstanding talent of the Ministry of Education; chairman of the 14th council of Shandong Physiological Society, currently Served as vice president of Shandong First Medical University. The main research direction is the sensory, motor and immune functions of the digestive tract and their regulation. He has published more than 50 academic papers in international academic journals such as British Journal of Pharmacology, Journal of Neurochemistry, European Journal of Physiology, American Journal of Physiology, etc. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Li Jingxin: male, Ph.D., third-level professor of Shandong University, doctoral supervisor, deputy director of the Department of Physiology and Pathophysiology, member of the Digestion and Nutrition Committee of the Chinese Physiological Society; research direction is digestion Tract inflammation and immunity and the occurrence and development of colorectal cancer. In recent years, research results have been published in JEM, Advanced Science, Nature Communications, Research, npj 2D Materials and Applications, Oncogene, JCI insight, European Respiratory Journal, British journal of pharmacology, Stem cell reports and Cancer letters and other journals. Email: email@example.com
2. Research group introduction
The research group members include young scholars such as Chen Dawei (Belgium), Guo Wei, Wang Shuanglian, Xue Bing and Wang Yanqing, including one Taishan young scholar. The research group has undertaken more than 20 national funds; published more than 80 SCI articles, including 10 articles with IF 10 points or above.
The main research direction and characteristics of the research group: Gastrointestinal mucosal injury and repair 1) The role of small intestinal epithelial GABA-GABAAR and oxytocin (oxytocin) signaling pathways in the proliferation and differentiation of intestinal crypt stem cells, intestinal mucosal secretion and enteritis (AJP ,2012; Front immunology,2018; Stem cell reports, 2020; JEM, 2022); 2) The role of intestinal mucosal macrophages in the development of ulcerative colitis (Clinic Science, 2019, 2021; Advanced Science, 2021); 3 Occurrence of colon cancer (Oncogene, 2021; JCI insight, 2022) Early cancer marker screening (Research.2023) 4) Gastrointestinal tract motility and sensory regulation (British Journal of Pharmacology, Journal of Neurochemistry, European Journal of Physiology, American Journal of Physiology).
3. Job Requirements
1. Meet the basic requirements for postdoctoral recruitment of Shandong University. In the past three years or soon to obtain a degree in physiology, immunology, neurobiology, molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, tumor in well-known universities or scientific research institutions at home and abroad Ph.D. degrees in science, bioinformatics, epidemiological statistics, clinical medicine and other related majors, and applicants with other interdisciplinary backgrounds are also welcome.
2. Be good at communication, have a good teamwork spirit, have good English professional reading and expression skills, and have the ability to independently carry out relevant experimental research.
4. Development opportunities
Teamwork mentors will assist selected postdoctoral fellows to apply for various funding projects, providing postdoctoral fellows with a broad space for scientific research and development. Teamwork mentors have a precedent of successfully assisting postdoctoral fellows to obtain various types of funding. The various fund projects that the selected postdoctoral fellows can apply for are listed as follows:
1. Can apply for national and Shandong Boxin projects: (Shandong Boxin will be adjusted to directly recruit postdoctoral fellows in post-doctoral scientific research mobile stations and workstations that meet the establishment of “Boxin posts” in 2022): 1) National Boxin
projects (The state grants each person a subsidy of 630,000 yuan for two years, of which 400,000 yuan is daily expenses, 200,000 yuan is the postdoctoral science fund, and 30,000 yuan is the international exchange fund); 2) Shandong Boxin Project (annual provincial,
municipal , The comprehensive salary standard after superposition of post-setting units should not be less than 300,000 yuan, during the station period, the scientific research funding in the field of natural sciences should not be less than 200,000 yuan, and the support period is 2 years). For the postdoctoral candidates supported by the Boxin Program, the Shandong Provincial Department of Personnel will be directly awarded the “Shandong Huicai Card”, which provides a number of green channel services in the province, such as postdoctoral staffing management, job employment, and salary management.
2. The postdoctoral science fund projects that can be applied for:
1) The special funding of the China Postdoctoral Fund is divided into special funding (in front of the station) (funding amount in the field of natural science: 180,000 yuan)
2) special funding of the China Postdoctoral Fund (in the station) (funding in the field of natural science Amount: 180,000)
3) General funding from the China Postdoctoral Fund (funding amount in the field of natural science: 120,000 for the first class, 80,000 for the second class)
3. You can apply for the National Natural Science Fund Youth Project: (the funding amount for natural science: 300,000, The age requirement is no more than 35 years old for men and no more than 40 years old for women)
4. You can apply for the Youth Project of Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province: (Natural Science Funding Amount: 150,000, the age requirement is no more than 35 years old for men and no more than 38 years old for women. Graduation Doctors who are in the top 200 universities in the Academic Ranking of Ruanke World Universities, top 100 universities and scientific research institutions in the natural index (according to the latest version) can choose the “direct grant” application method) 5. Can apply for postdoctoral innovation projects in Shandong Province: (
provincial Postdoctoral innovation projects are divided into three levels to provide one-time scientific research funding. Among them, first-class project funding is 100,000 yuan, second-class project funding is 50,000 yuan, third-class project funding is 30,000 yuan, and the management period is 2 years.) 5. Salary
1. Enjoy the postdoctoral treatment of Shandong University (the annual salary of postdoctoral fellows with special funding is not less than 300,000/year, the salary of key funding is not less than 240,000/year, and the salary of project funding is not less than 180,000/year), and postdoctoral apartments are provided with preferential rent .
2. Provide excellent experimental and scientific research conditions. After leaving the station, those who meet the conditions can be directly transferred or participate in the recruitment of school teachers and other related positions. They can also participate in the selection of talent projects such as “Qilu Young Scholars” and “Young Scholars Future Program”.
3. The school currently has four affiliated hospitals and a number of affiliated primary and middle schools, which can provide postdoctoral students with high-quality medical care services and basic education services for their children.
4. Post-doctoral fellows pay social insurance and housing provident fund according to the same standards as in-service teachers, and enjoy the same books and scientific research resources as in-service teachers.
6. How to apply For
applicants, please send your resume, representative papers and main research statement to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . The title of the email should indicate “Application-Postdoctoral-Name”, and we will select the best candidates after reviewing the materials.