|Specific work location:|
|Luohu District, Shenzhen|
|Educational background and research direction:|
|Master students and postdoctoral fellows|
|Shenzhen People’s Hospital|
Shenzhen People’s Hospital (The First Affiliated Hospital of Southern University of Science and Technology)
Biological Treatment Room Recruitment Guide
1. Introduction to the Unit
Shenzhen People’s Hospital (The First Affiliated Hospital of Southern University of Science and Technology) is the first “Tier-A” hospital in Shenzhen and has become The largest modern comprehensive hospital in Shenzhen, integrating medical treatment, scientific research, teaching, resident training, and health care, has developed more than 2500 beds. The hospital has 16 provincial key disciplines, 2 Guangdong Engineering Technology Research Centers, 25 municipal key specialties, 4 municipal key laboratories and 5 engineering centers, and 1 national clinical drug test base; passed Shenzhen The government’s “Three-Name Project” plan has successively introduced 16 top medical teams at home and abroad. In 2018, our hospital was approved as a high-level hospital construction unit in Guangdong Province.
2. Introduction to Departments
Shenzhen People’s Hospital has been clinically developing tumor immune cell therapy since 2009, and is the first Class-A hospital in Shenzhen to carry out this project. The biological treatment room has a mature professional technical team, and the immune cell therapy projects carried out include CIK, DC-CIK, NK, TIL cell therapy, treatment of lung cancer, liver cancer, gastric cancer, bowel cancer, nasopharyngeal cancer, breast cancer, cervical cancer, and ovarian cancer There were nearly 7,800 patients with cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, malignant melanoma, leukemia, and other types of tumors. He has accumulated a lot of work experience in tumor immunotherapy.
The biotherapy room has been approved successively by the Guangdong Provincial Stem Cell and Cell Therapy Engineering Technology Center, Shenzhen Key Laboratory of Stem Cell and Cell Therapy, and Shenzhen Public Service Platform for Immune Cell Therapy. At present, there are world advanced technologies such as DC vaccine treatment technology loaded with tumor neoantigens, TCR-T genetic engineering T cell treatment technology for solid tumor neoantigens, adoptive treatment technology for tumor infiltrating T lymphocytes (TILs), and preparation of therapeutic vaccines for cervical cancer. technology. The project team has successively undertaken 1 sub-project of the National 863 Project, 1 pre-research project of 973, 5 National Natural Science Foundation of China, 4 Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province and 4 Science and Technology Planning Projects, 1 Shenzhen Major Science and Technology Research Project, Shenzhen 3 municipal science and technology projects; published more than 100 research papers with a total impact factor of more than 300; applied for 10 invention patents, and 2 were approved; won 1 second prize of Guangdong Science and Technology Progress Award and 1st prize of Shenzhen Science and Technology Progress Award 1 item; cultivate 14 doctoral and master graduate students.
3. Research direction
1) Basic research and clinical research of TCR-T genetically engineered cell therapy for solid tumors; the
laboratory has established a TCR-T construction technology system, tumor neoantigen prediction and screening system, through tightly combining the CRISPR/Cas9 system and Qualcomm Quantitative sequencing technology and bioinformatics methods, carry out TCR-T cell function research and preclinical and clinical translational research.
2) Basic research and clinical research
on tumor vaccines ; the laboratory has rich experience in tumor vaccine research, and accelerates the development of tumor vaccine research and development and basic clinical applications by combining new technologies such as CRISPR/Cas9 system and genomics.
3) Preclinical and clinical research of mesenchymal stem cells; the
laboratory has the basic conditions for GMP separation, culture and identification of mesenchymal stem cells, and has been approved as a national stem cell clinical trial base, and plans to accelerate the progress of preclinical research and clinical research.
4) Preclinical and clinical research on hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
The laboratory is equipped with small animal hyperbaric oxygen chamber infrastructure, and preclinical research on hyperbaric oxygen disease treatment has been carried out.
1. Post-doctorate (2)
1) Obtained a doctorate degree in the past three years, physically and mentally healthy, under the age of 35;
2) Have a relevant research background in oncology, immunology, cell biology, bioinformatics, etc.;
3) Published more than 1 SCI paper as the first author;
4) Experience in clinical trial projects and T cell research is preferred;
2. Research assistant (1)
1) Master’s degree in bioinformatics, cell biology, immunology and other related majors Education;
2) Proficiency in conventional laboratory methods;
3) Experience in T cell research and CRISPR/Cas9 research is preferred.
3. Master’s degree students (2)
1) Bachelor degree in life science and medical related majors;
2) It is planned to apply for a master’s degree in the School of Medicine of Southern University of Science and Technology.
5. Employment period benefits
1) Post-doctoral post benefits:
(1) The annual salary of the station unit is 240,000 yuan, and the rental subsidy is 36,000 yuan;
(2) The Shenzhen government tax-free subsidy is 360,000 yuan;
(3) The top 200 universities overseas who can apply for a PhD in Guangdong Province, “Pearl talent” postdoctoral living allowance of 30 yuan per year, a total of 600,000 yuan; Shenzhen peacock or application program 1.6 million yuan subsidy (tax-free);
(4) a work station can stay deep Apply for 300,000 yuan of research start-up funding and apply for Shenzhen reserve talents to enjoy 1.6 million yuan subsidy (tax exemption)
2) The annual salary of research assistants is 140,000 or 180,000 yuan respectively;
3) The annual salary of research technicians is 90,000-120,000 yuan respectively;
4) Other benefits shall be implemented in accordance with the relevant provisions of Shenzhen People’s Hospital for recruiting personnel, and shall be paid in accordance with relevant national regulations. Insurance one gold.
6. Contact information
Please send your resume, study and work experience, main scientific research results and supporting materials to email@example.com , and the subject of the email should indicate “application position + name”.