1. Introduction to the research group:
Professor Su Bo’s research group is affiliated to the School of Pharmacy of Nankai University and the State Key Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry and Biology of Nankai University. It is based on the discovery of new chemical reactions based on catalysts and ligands with novel structures to solve The key scientific issues in organic synthesis and chiral drug synthesis. The research mainly focuses on the following aspects: 1. The design of new ligands and the discovery of new reactions catalyzed by transition metals; 2. The development of new synthetic methodology; 3. Design and synthesis of chiral heterocycles with important biological activity; 4. Synthesis of chiral drugs and natural products with important biological activity.
2. The research group recruits organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and related research fields: PhD and Master’s degree candidates, post-doctoral fellows and research assistants (see below for contact information and requirements)
3. Introduction to
Professor Su Bo: Professor Su Bo graduated from the Chemistry Base Class of Zhengzhou University, and then obtained it from the research group of Professor Wang Qingmin, State Key Laboratory of Elemental Organic Chemistry, Nankai University Ph.D. Later, he studied under Professor Shi Zhangjie of Peking University (973 Chief Scientist, Changjiang Scholar) and Professor John Hartwig of the University of California, Berkeley (Wolf Prize winner, academician of the American Academy of Sciences) for post-doctoral research, and joined Nankai in May 2020. The University School of Pharmacy and the State Key Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry and Biology conduct independent research. Professor Su Bo’s research involves the discovery of asymmetric organic synthesis, the design of new ligands, and the discovery of new reactions, the synthesis of natural products with important biological activity, and chiral drugs A series of innovative results have been achieved. Up to now, more than 30 papers have been published, of which the first author (including a parallel one) in Science (1), Acc. Chem. Res. (1), J. Am Chem. Soc. (4 articles), Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. (3 articles), Org. Lett., J. Agric. Food. Chem., etc. published 20 papers, with a total of more than 1,100 citations.
4 . Representative articles:
1. R Oeschger,# B Su,# I Yu, C Ehinger, E Romero, S He, J Hartwig Science 2020, 368, 736-741 (# Equal contribution)
2. B Su, A Bunescu, Y Qiu, SJ Zuend , M Ernst, JF Hartwig J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2020, 142, 7912-7919.
3. Y Xi,# B Su,# X Qi, S Pedram, P Liu, JF Hartwig J. Am. Chem. Soc . 2020, 142, 18213-18222 (# Equal contribution)
4. Su, B.;# Lee T.;# Hartwig, JF, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 18032. (#Equal contribution)
5 . Su, B.; Hartwig, JF, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 10163-10167.
6. Su, B.; Hartwig, JF, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 12137 -12140.
7. Su, B.; Zhou, T.-G.; Xu, P.-L.; Shi, Z.-J.; Hartwig, JF,. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56 , 7205-7208.
8. Su, B.; Zhou, TG; Li, XW; Shao, XR; Xu, PL; Wu, WL; Hartwig, JF; Shi Z.-J., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 1092-1096.
9. Su, B.; Cai, C.; Deng, M.; Wang, Q.-M., J. Agric. Food. Chem. 2016, 64, 2039-2045.
10. Su, B .; Cao, Z.-C.; Shi, Z.-J., Acc. Chem. Res. 2015, 48, 886-896.
5. Recruitment positions and requirements:
Ph.D: PhD 1-2 in 2021 People (3-4 years of flexible academic system).
The specific requirements are as follows:
1. English scores meet the school’s regulations, pass the six-level test, or have the same foreign language academic scores; at the same time have good English reading and writing skills.
2. Have a strong desire to read a Ph.D., cherish opportunities, work hard, have a strong sense of responsibility, have a team spirit and a dedicated attitude.
Master’s degree: Master’s degree or unified examination for master’s degree is recommended, 2-3 people per year
1. Possess the qualification for the promotion or pass the Nankai University graduate entrance examination;
2. Have a strong interest in scientific research, and have further PhD studies and will enrich scientific research related work in the future.
There are several postdoctoral fellows, research assistants and co-trained students. For details, please contact directly.
6. Contact information For
doctoral students, postdoctoral fellows and research assistant applicants, please send your detailed resume (including basic personal information, learning experience, work experience, name of the person who published the article and contact information)
to the firstname.lastname@example.org , postgraduate applicants should send their profile to the email address : email@example.com