Montréal University Scholarships in Canada 2022 | Funded
Details About Montréal University Scholarships in Canada
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Postdoctoral
- Financial award: Funded
- Deadline: September 1st 2021
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
List of available Fields and Majors
For Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral Degree
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
For Undergraduate students:
These amounts apply to tuition fees (30 credits) of $23,662 each year. Scholarships are awarded at 3 levels through applicants’ academic records. This amount applies to a tuition fee of $27,300 (45 credits) each year.
- Level A: $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit or $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits).
- Level B: $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit or $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits).
- Level C: $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit or $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits).
For Masters Students:
This amount applies to a tuition fee of $27,300 (45 credits) each year.
- $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits).
For Ph.D. Students:
This amount applies to the tuition fees of $24,300 (45 credits) per year.
- $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) or $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
There are other ways to fund your studies offered by the University of Montreal (Check Here).
Eligibility Criteria For Montréal University Scholarship
To be eligible for the Montreal University Scholarship for International Students, you must meet the following criteria.
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have a study permit and be neither a permanent resident of Canada nor a Canadian citizen.
- You must enroll in a full-time study program throughout their studies at the Montreal University.
- To apply for Bachelor’s degree you should have Completed Secondary High School.
- To apply for Master’s degree you should have Bachelors’s Degree.
- You should have a Masters Degree for Doctorate Program.
Deadline for University of Montreal Scholarships
The deadline to apply for the Montréal University Scholarship is 1st September 2021 for Fall 2021 and winter 2022
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
The process of application is completely online for University of Montréal Scholarship. You must fill out an online application from the University of Montreal.
Visit the official website to get the complete information about Scholarship and to apply for it.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|