University Recommended MEXT Scholarship at University of Tokyo 2022 | Fully Funded
- The University of Tokyo
Level of Degree:
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Duration of the UR MEXT Scholarship in Japan:
- Master’s Degree Scholarship in Japan: 2 Years
- PhD Scholarship in Japan: 3 Years
Benefits of the University Recommended MEXT Scholarship 2022:
- The full tuition fee will be paid by MEXT.
- The students will be given a monthly stipend according to AY 2022 which is yet to be decided. However, last year the monthly stipend for the master’s students was 144,000 Yen/month and for PhD students, it was 145,000 Yen/month.
- An additional research allowance of up to 2000-3000 Yen/month will be provided if needed.
- The students will be provided with a travel allowance.
- An economy class air ticket will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of the University Recommended MEXT Scholarship 2022:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicant must be a new student for the year 2022 in the Graduate School of Science.
- The applicant’s graduation grades must be 2.30 or higher. ( The grade points will be measured by the specific MEXT formula)
- The candidate’s nationality must be one of the specified MEXT nationalities.
- The applicant must not be born before April 2, 1987.
- The applicant must be in good health.
- The applicant must be proficient in English or Japanese Language certificates like IELTS, TOEFL, JLPT, etc will be required.
- The employees of the Japanese military or civilian government are ineligible to apply.
- The candidate must be able to travel to Japan.
- The candidate who has already completed a doctoral program can not apply for another degree.
How to Apply for the University Recommend Scholarship in Japan?
- The candidates have to apply online as well as they have to send the hard copy of the application along with the required documents to the given address on the official website.
- The admission application must be completed first.
- The applicant has to send the required document for the MEXT Japan scholarship separately from the admission application.
- The language of the documents must be either Japanese or English.
- The documents must be created in MS word in A4 format and must be printed double-sided.
- The candidates have to scan all the documents and have to upload the documents in Pdf form in their electronic application.
- When an electronic application is submitted, a URL is given in the email.
- USE the given URL for intimating the tracking number of the paper shipment.
- It must also be done before the closing date of the application.
- The application deadline for the University of Tokyo MEXT Scholarship 2022 is October 29, 2021, Japan Standard Time.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|