Introduction to Schools and Colleges
Southern University of Science and Technology (Southern University of Science and Technology) is a public innovative university with a high starting point and high positioning established by Shenzhen under the macro background of China’s higher education reform and development. It is responsible for playing a leading role in the reform of China’s higher education. And the mission of demonstration role, and is committed to serving the construction of an innovative country and the construction of an innovative city in Shenzhen. SUSTech draws on the discipline setting and school-running model of world-class universities of science and technology, focusing on science, engineering, and medicine, with unique humanities and social disciplines, running schools at undergraduate, master, and doctoral levels, and conducting research in a series of new disciplines. , Making the school a think tank leading the development of society and a source of new knowledge and new technology. SUSTech will carry forward the founding spirit of “dare to dare to experiment, seek truth and be pragmatic, reform and innovate, and pursue excellence”, highlight the school-running characteristics of “Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship” (Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship), and strive to serve innovative countries Build and build Shenzhen into an international modern and innovative city, and quickly become an international high-level research university that gathers first-class teachers, cultivates top-notch innovative talents, creates world-class academic achievements and promotes the application of science and technology.
the research group This research group focuses on the core subject of “Nano-structured metal material composition design, microstructure control and mechanical behavior optimization”, and aims at the three major scientific problems facing the engineering application of ultra-high-strength metal materials-the contradiction between strength and toughness, and heat Instability and hydrogen embrittlement, three main innovations have been achieved: (1) Aiming at the problem of metal strength-toughness opposition: proposed and designed a series of high-strength and high-toughness heterogeneous nanostructured metals (including metastable high-entropy alloys, High-strength steel, light-weight steel, metallic glass, etc.), reveal the regulation mechanism of heterostructures (such as two-way phase transition, nano-dislocation cells, double precipitation, nano-layered structure, etc.) on toughness and toughness. (2) Aiming at the problem of thermal instability: the experimental preparation of a class of nano-precipitation structure alloys with matching high strength and toughness and high thermal stability has been achieved, and the physical mechanism of such composite structures to obtain good thermal stability has been revealed. (3) Aiming at the problem of hydrogen embrittlement: experiments have revealed the mechanism of electrochemical reaction and ion beam radiation to induce the nucleation and growth of nano-scale hydrides, and a new method of ultra-low temperature treatment can effectively inhibit the formation of hydrides.
Research group leader Lu Wenjun (research group homepagehttp://faculty.sustech.edu.cn/xxx/ ), joined Southern University of Science and Technology in November 2020 as an assistant professor and leader of the research group of alloy material design and advanced electron microscopy characterization. In recent years, more than 60 papers have been published in Advanced Materials, Physical Review Letters, Science Advances, Nature Communications, Advanced Functional Materials, Materials Today, Acta Materialia, Corrosion Science and other magazines, among which more than 40 papers with an impact factor greater than 5, h-index 17. . Acta Materialia; Scripta Materialia; Corrosion Science; Journal of Materials Research; Solid Thin Films; Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance; Journal of Materials Science; Materials Science & Engineering A; Materials Characterization and other more than ten independent reviewers.
Due to the needs of project progress, we are now recruiting 3 postdoctoral fellows and several scientific research assistants.
Post-doctoral position (3)
Under 35 years old, generally no more than 3 years of doctoral graduation
A. Postdoctoral in alloy design, preparation, performance and characterization (1)
1. Passionate about scientific research, abide by academic ethics,
Be good at teamwork; 2. Have more than 2 representative papers that can reflect personal accumulation of knowledge and skills in metal structure materials;
3. Aspiring to engage in research work in the design and preparation of new alloys, such as new high-performance multi-component alloys, light alloys, superalloys, steel, etc.
B. Post-doctorate in additive manufacturing or film direction (1 person)
1. Passionate about scientific research, abide by academic ethics, and be good at teamwork;
2. Have more than 2 representative papers that can reflect the accumulation of personal additive manufacturing or film knowledge and skills;
3. Interested in research on additive manufacturing or thin films, such as the design and preparation of metastable alloys, nano-layered structures, and nano-heterostructures.
C. Post-doctorate in in-situ electron microscopy (1 person)
1. Passionate about scientific research, abide by academic ethics, good at teamwork;
2. Have experience in transmission electron microscopy or environmental scanning electron microscopy, and have representative papers that reflect the characteristics of personal electron microscopy 2 articles;
3. Interested in research work related to the structure and performance of metal materials based on spherical aberration scanning transmission electron microscopy, environmental spherical aberration transmission electron microscopy, and cryo-electron microscopy.
Postdoctoral benefits and benefits:
(1) The post-doctorate employment period is two years, with an annual salary of 330,000 yuan, including Guangdong Province living allowance of 150,000 yuan (before tax) and Shenzhen living allowance of 60,000 yuan (after tax), and according to Shenzhen It is required to participate in social insurance and housing provident fund. Postdoctoral welfare fees are paid in accordance with the school’s staff standards.
(2) Specially outstanding candidates can apply for the principal’s outstanding postdoctoral fellow, with an annual salary of more than 500,000 yuan. (Including subsidies from Guangdong Province and Shenzhen).
(3) During the station, you can rely on the school to apply for Shenzhen public rental housing. Postdoctoral fellows who do not rely on the school to use Shenzhen public rental housing can enjoy a housing subsidy of 2,800 yuan/month before tax for two years.
(4) Having a good working environment and opportunities for cooperation and exchanges at home and abroad, post-doctoral fellows will enjoy a total of 25,000 academic exchange funding for two years during their stay at the station.
(5) The research team assists qualified postdoctoral fellows to apply for the “Guangdong Province Overseas Young Postdoctoral Introduction Project”. That is to say, obtain a doctorate degree from the top 200 universities in the world (excluding domestic, ranked in the previous year’s Times, USNEWS, QS and Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s world university rankings), and engage in postdoctoral research in the postdoctoral station unit in Guangdong Province And promised to postdoctoral fellows who have been on the station for more than 2 years. After the successful application, the provincial finance grants 600,000 yuan of living subsidy to each postdoctoral station (not at the same time as the 150,000 living allowance in Guangdong Province, but at the same time as the 60,000 yuan living allowance in Shenzhen The status of enjoyment is subject to the regulations of Shenzhen); for post-doctoral fellows who have received funding from this project, signed a work agreement or labor contract with the employer in Guangdong after leaving the station, and promised to work in Guangdong for more than 3 years, the provincial finance will give 400,000 per person Yuan housing subsidy.
(6) Post-doctoral candidates who choose to stay in Shenzhen to engage in scientific research work, and have signed a labor (employment) contract with enterprises and institutions in this city for more than 3 years, can apply for Shenzhen post-doctoral research grants. The Shenzhen Municipal Government grants each person an annual research grant of 100,000 yuan for a total of 3 years (subject to the latest application requirements in Shenzhen).
(7) For postdoctoral fellows who meet the requirements of the latest “Shenzhen Newly Introduced Talent Rental and Living Subsidy” policy requirements, after settled in Shenzhen, they can assist in applying for a one-time rental and living subsidy of 30,000 yuan in Shenzhen (tax exemption, independent online application).
(8) According to the conditions that they meet, they can apply for “Shenzhen Peacock Program C-level Talents” or “Shenzhen Reserve-level Talents” for post-doctorate in or out of the station, and enjoy a five-year incentive allowance (tax exemption) of 1.6 million ( Subject to the latest relevant talent declaration requirements in Shenzhen).
(9) For outstanding postdoctoral fellows, we will actively recommend and assist them in applying for research assistant professor positions at Southern University of Science and Technology. Requirements for
research assistant positions (several)
1. Have obtained a master’s degree (generally no more than two years) or will soon obtain a master’s degree;
2. Material science, mechanics or mechanics and other related professional backgrounds;
3. Good English reading Writing ability;
4. Have good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
5. Those who have published SCI papers as the first author are preferred;
6. Be able to work in the research group for more than 2 years. Salary for
scientific research assistant positions:
1. The monthly salary is not less than RMB 7000, depending on ability;
2. There are meal supplements, high temperature subsidies, etc., the festival fee is fixed at 1,000 yuan each holiday, spring outing, autumn outing, and other condolences during the festival Welfare, birthday cake cards, etc.;
3. Research assistants who have outstanding performance and meet the relevant application requirements can be recommended to apply for a joint doctoral program between SUSTech and well-known foreign universities to study for a doctorate.
How to apply:
Please send your resume (including detailed materials such as study, work experience, research background, published papers, awards, etc.) to the following email: [email protected] . Those who pass the preliminary review will be interviewed.