Southern University of Science and Technology is a publicly-run innovative university established by the leadership and management of Guangdong Province and the strength of the entire city of Shenzhen. Its goal is to quickly build an international high-level research university and cultivate major scientific and technological research and top-notch innovative talents in my country. Important base. In order to carry out cutting-edge immunology research, we are now openly recruiting immunology or molecular biology talents at home and abroad. We sincerely welcome outstanding scholars at home and abroad to join the School of Medicine of Southern University of Science and Technology.
Introduction to the research group: Associate Professor Liu Quan from the School of Medicine of Southern University of Science and Technology, received a doctorate in surgery from Harbin Medical University in 2011, and was engaged in transplant immunobiology research at the Thomas E. Starzl Transplantation Institute of the University of Pittsburgh from 2009 to 2017. As the project leader or main member, he has undertaken 6 projects from the National Natural Science Foundation of China and the US NIH Fund, and currently presides over 1 project from the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Published more than 20 SCI papers, including 5 Nature Index journal papers and 7 papers with impact factor >10, which were published in Journal of Clinical Investigation, Nature Communications, Angewandte Chemie and Blood. The current research directions of the research group mainly include: 1. Transplantation immunity: the mechanism of transplantation antigen presentation, the mechanism of transplantation immune tolerance and maternal-fetal tolerance; 2. Neural-immune-metabolism interaction, especially IL-33 , Neurotransmitter and other immunobiological effects on ILC and Treg; 3. Tumor immunity and immunotherapy.
1. Job Title
bioinformatics postdoctoral 1
(1) age 35 years of age, have a high academic level and strong research capacity and has been or is about to get a doctorate in clinical medicine or life sciences;
( 2) Have good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, be able to write English research papers independently, and have published more than 2 SCI papers.
(3) Strong scientific research and innovation ability, good teamwork spirit, strong professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness.
3. Job responsibilities
(1) According to the conditions and direction of the laboratory, carry out the project independently.
(2) Perform bioinformatics analysis on laboratory data
(3) Assist Associate Professor Liu Quan to guide the scientific research activities of laboratory students (including undergraduate, master, doctor, and visiting students, etc.).
4. Post-doctoral benefits and benefits:
(1) The post-doctorate’s employment period is two years, with an annual salary of 330,000 yuan, including Guangdong Province living allowance of 150,000 yuan and Shenzhen living allowance of 60,000 yuan, and participating in social insurance and housing in accordance with the relevant regulations of Shenzhen Provident Fund. Postdoctoral welfare fees are paid in accordance with the school’s staff standards.
(2) Specially outstanding candidates can apply for the principal’s outstanding postdoctoral fellow, with an annual salary of more than 500,000 yuan. (Including subsidies from Guangdong Province and Shenzhen).
(3) During the station, you can rely on the school to apply for Shenzhen public rental housing. Postdoctoral fellows who do not rely on the school to use Shenzhen public rental housing can enjoy a housing subsidy of 2,800 yuan/month before tax for two years.
(4) Having a good working environment and opportunities for cooperation and exchanges at home and abroad, post-doctoral fellows will enjoy a total of 25,000 academic exchange funding for two years during their stay at the station.
(5) The research team assists qualified postdoctoral fellows to apply for the “Guangdong Province Overseas Young Postdoctoral Introduction Project”. That is to say, obtain a doctorate degree from the top 200 universities in the world (excluding domestic, ranked in the previous year’s Times, USNEWS, QS and Shanghai Jiao Tong University’s world university rankings), and engage in postdoctoral research in the postdoctoral station unit in Guangdong Province. And promised to postdoctoral fellows who have been on the station for more than 2 years. After the successful application, the provincial finance grants 600,000 yuan of living subsidy to each postdoctoral station (not at the same time as the 150,000 living allowance in Guangdong Province, but at the same time as the 60,000 yuan living allowance in Shenzhen The status of enjoyment is subject to the regulations of Shenzhen); for post-doctoral fellows who have received funding from this project, signed a work agreement or labor contract with the employer in Guangdong after leaving the station, and promised to work in Guangdong for more than 3 years, the provincial finance will give 400,000 per person Yuan housing subsidy.
(6) Post-doctoral candidates who choose to stay in Shenzhen to engage in scientific research work, and have signed a labor (employment) contract with enterprises and institutions in this city for more than 3 years, can apply for Shenzhen post-doctoral research grants. The Shenzhen Municipal Government grants each person an annual research grant of 100,000 yuan for a total of 3 years (subject to the latest application requirements in Shenzhen).
(7) For postdoctoral fellows who meet the requirements of the latest “Shenzhen Newly Introduced Talent Rental and Living Subsidy” policy requirements, after settled in Shenzhen, they can assist in applying for a one-time rental and living subsidy of 30,000 yuan in Shenzhen (tax exemption, independent online application).
(8) According to the conditions that they meet, they can apply for “Shenzhen Peacock Program C-level Talents” or “Shenzhen Reserve-level Talents” for post-doctorate in or out of the station, and enjoy a five-year incentive allowance (tax exemption) of 1.6 million ( Subject to the latest relevant talent declaration requirements in Shenzhen).
5. Application materials
1) Chinese and English resume.
2) A list of representative achievements reflecting my academic level (such as papers, achievements certificates or awards, etc.).
3) Scanned copy of academic certificate and award certificate.
4) 3 recommendation letters and the name and effective contact information of the recommender.
5) Other materials that can prove work ability.
6. Contact information
Candidates should send the application materials to Liu Quanliuq3@sustech.edu.cn . The validity of the notice will be reserved until suitable candidates are recruited. We will keep the submitted application materials strictly confidential. Those who meet the requirements will be kept strictly confidential. Schedule an interview immediately.
7. Work location
Southern University of Science and Technology, 1008 Xueyuan Avenue, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong