KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in South Korea [Full Scholarship]
- South Korea
- Undergraduate level
Academic Programs for Undergraduate Students:
Students can apply for the following programs under KAIST International Studen Scholarship 2022.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- The duration of the KAIST bachelors’ scholarships is 4 years.
Benefits of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
Eligibility Criteria of the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
The eligibility criteria of the international scholarship 2022 at KAIST are given below.
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The applicants must have a good academic record.
- The applicants have a high school diploma or degree from their home country’s institutions.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for the KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2022?
- The applicants must read the application guidelines before starting the KAIST university application.
- Download the application form from the official website and fill it properly. Make sure you follow the instructions while filling the application form
- Pay the KAIST application fees but before that do check your application form again as you can not edit or delete the application once you pay the fee.
- After the date upload all the required documents and click on the submit button.
Required Documents for KAIST University Scholarship 2022:
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality.
The application can be submitted thrice a year, there are 3 application cycles:
- Application Opens September 3, 2021.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: October 22, 2021.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: October 29, 2021.
- Application Opens: Nov.9, 2020
- Deadline for Application & Documents: January 14, 2022.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: January 22, 2022.
- Application Opens: March 1, 2022.
- Deadline for Application & Documents: May 27, 2022.
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: May 30, 2022.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|