|Specific work location:|
|Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang City, Jiangsu Province|
Jiangsu University recruits 1 associate professor or lecturer of photoelectric/electrocatalysis 1.
Jiangsu University Jiangsu University is a university jointly established by the People’s Government of Jiangsu Province and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, the first batch of high-level universities in Jiangsu Province, and the national undergraduate teaching level excellent university. The first batch of 50 universities with typical graduate employment experience across the country, the first batch of national innovation and entrepreneurial experience universities, the first batch of nationally certified universities for studying in China, and the national comprehensive reform pilot universities for the “Three Alls”. The school has a high starting point and its comprehensive strength has always been among the top 100 in the country. As early as 1978, the school was identified by the State Council as one of the 88 key universities in the country. In 1981, it became the first batch of universities in the country with the right to grant doctorate and master degrees. In the “2019 Chinese University Evaluation”, the school’s comprehensive ranking ranks 41st in the country. The seven disciplines of school engineering, materials science, clinical medicine, chemistry, agricultural science, pharmacology and toxicology, biology and biochemistry have entered the top 1% of the ESI ranking in the world, and the ESI comprehensive ranking ranks 50th in the country. It has 2 national key disciplines, 1 national key (cultivation) discipline, 10 superior disciplines in Jiangsu universities, 7 first-level key disciplines in the 13th Five-Year Plan of Jiangsu Province, and 2 first-level key disciplines in the 13th Five-Year Plan of Jiangsu Province ( Cultivate) disciplines. It has 14 first-level discipline doctoral programs, 44 first-level discipline master programs, 20 master’s degree categories, and 25 engineering master’s authorized fields. There are 13 mobile post-doctoral research stations.
2. Introduction to the project team leader:
Yong Yangchun, professor and doctoral supervisor, is currently the dean of the Jiangsu University Material and Energy Research Institute. He has won the Jiangsu Outstanding Youth Fund, Jiangsu Double Innovation Talents, the Huo Yingdong Fund of the Ministry of Education, and Jiangsu Double Innovation Team. The research group mainly focuses on the frontier basic scientific issues of energy and environment, and is engaged in the research of biology/materials/electrochemistry interdisciplinary. In recent years, it has been published in high-level journals such as Nat. Commun., Ang. Chem. Int. Ed., ACS Nano, ACS Catal, etc. There are more than 70 SCI papers, and a single article is cited more than 350 times.
3. Job requirements: Associate professor or lecturer (1 person) (career establishment, the job level is determined according to scientific research performance, please indicate the application position in the letter)
4. Research direction: photoelectric/electrocatalytic nanomaterials or microfluidics
5. Recruitment conditions
1. Have a strong sense of professionalism, love scientific research, be active in thinking, have a sense of responsibility, can bear hardships and stand hard work, and have a good team spirit;
2. Obtain a doctorate degree in biology, materials, chemistry, chemical engineering and related fields; Engaged in research fields such as nanomaterials, photocatalysis, electrocatalysis, microfluidics, biosensing, etc.; published more than 3 SCI papers as the first author (a single article can relax the conditions);
3. Generally not older than 35 years old;
4. With 1-2 years of overseas research experience, post-doctorate experience is preferred.
6. Job benefits, responsibilities and opportunities
1. The laboratory has good working environment conditions and guarantees to provide better living conditions (enjoy national Provided salary and benefits), provide competitive settlement fees, scientific research start-up fees, and transitional housing on campus, and receive correspondingly higher year-end awards based on scientific research performance;
2. Those with outstanding scientific research performance can be recommended to apply for relevant talent programs in Jiangsu Province or the country. And get corresponding funding.
3. Independently apply for scientific research projects as the person in charge;
4. Independently carry out scientific research projects, assist or guide graduate students independently;
5. Assist in applying for scientific research projects, participate in laboratory management and other related work;
6. Publish high-level research results.
7. Application time and contact information
a) Application time: all year round, until the quota is full.
b) Notes for contact: Please send your detailed resume (including publication list) and pdf versions of at least 3 representative papers (including pdf versions of accepted manuscripts) to teacher Yong Yangchun’s mailbox [mail title please note The words “Apply”]: email@example.com .
c) Before the initial screening, generally do not call or visit, and the application materials will be kept confidential but will not be returned.
Related introduction of the research group: https://biofuels.ujs.edu.cn/info/1015/1101.htm
https://biofuels.ujs.edu.cn/( It is currently the old version of the Institute and is under revision)
Jiangsu University Homepage: www.ujs.edu.cn Homepage of the
School Personnel Office: https://rsc.ujs.edu.cn/
Relevant policies for the introduction of talents by the school: https://rsc .ujs.edu.cn / info / 1323 / 7424.htm