The Songshan Lake Materials Laboratory (hereinafter referred to as the “Laboratory”) is located in Dongguan, one of the main core cities in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, adjacent to the Spallation Neutron Source in China. The construction started on December 22, 2017, and was launched on April 2018. Complete registration every month. The layout consists of four core sections: public technology platforms and large scientific installations, frontier research sections, innovative model factories, and Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao cross-science center, which will form a full-chain innovation of “frontier basic research → applied basic research → industrial technology research → industrial transformation” mode.
The laboratory is led by the Institute of Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Guangdong Provincial Department of Science and Technology as the guiding unit, and the Dongguan Municipal Government and the Institute of High Energy Physics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences are the co-construction units. The overall plan is 1,200 acres. The first phase of the planned investment exceeds 5 billion yuan and 50,000 The goal is to build an internationally influential new material research and development base in the south, an important part of the future national material science research, a new window for Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao cross-opening, and a Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao scientific research center with international brand effects.
According to work needs, the energy materials and optoelectronic science team of Songshan Lake Materials Laboratory is now openly recruiting 4 post-doctoral researchers from the public. Work location: Songshan Lake, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province.
First, the job description and Qualifications
Job Status: post-doctoral
research 1: perovskite solar cells 2
1, to obtain a doctorate in well-known universities, or already have the conditions to obtain a doctorate, a Ph.D. thesis by physical, Majors in chemistry, materials and other related majors, 35 years of age or younger, within 3 years of obtaining a PhD degree;
2. In-depth understanding of the working principles of solar cells and carrier recombination mechanisms, and rich solar cell optics (such as transport matrix method) and electrical simulations (Such as drift-diffusion model) experience, with perovskite single-cell or laminated battery research and development experience;
3. Proficiency in conversation and reading and writing in English, and the ability to independently complete scientific research and publish English papers;
4. Pinxue Excellent, healthy, able to engage in post-doctoral research full-time, and willing to develop in the academic field for a long time.
Research direction 2: 2 perovskite X-ray detectors.
1. Obtain a doctorate degree from a well-known university at home and abroad, or have passed a doctoral dissertation defense, have the qualifications to obtain a doctorate degree, major in physics, chemistry, materials, etc., age 35 Years of age and below, within 3 years of obtaining a PhD degree;
2. Deep understanding of X-ray detectors and imaging mechanisms, experience in setting up X-ray detector test platforms and rich experience in R&D of perovskite X-ray detectors;
3. Skilled Use English to talk and read and write, have the ability to independently complete scientific research and publish English papers;
4. Good character and academics, good health, be able to engage in full-time postdoctoral research, and have the willingness to develop in the academic field for a long time.
In addition, the research team recruited a number of joint masters and doctoral students to research perovskite solar cells and X-ray detectors.
Introduction of the cooperating supervisor:
Jiang Yan, head of the energy materials and optoelectronic science team of Songshan Lake Materials Laboratory, and doctoral supervisor. He received a bachelor’s degree from Sun Yat-sen University in 2010 and a doctorate degree from the Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2015. From 2015 to 2020, he successively engaged in post-doctoral research at Okinawa University of Science and Technology (OIST) and Swiss Federal Institute of Materials Science and Technology (Empa). Mainly engaged in the research and development of a new generation of low-cost and high-performance thin-film solar cells, dedicated to solving a series of problems faced by the marketization of perovskite-based solar cells. So far, 40 papers have been published in Nature Energy, Nature Communications, Joule, Journal of the American Chemical Society, Advanced Materials, Advanced Energy Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, ACS Nano, Nano Letters and other magazines, 8 of which were selected by esi as high Cited papers (top 1%), and 1 paper was selected as a hot paper by esi (top 0.1%). researchgate:https://www.researchgate.net/profile/yan_jiang38
Laboratory link: http://www.sslab.org.cn/core/cor … 1543416703029b5da4d
2. Relevant treatment
(1) Salary: 300-400,000 / In 2015, those who successfully applied for the Postdoctoral Innovative Talents Support Program and the Guangdong Overseas Young Postdoctoral Introduction Project can be adjusted to 450,000 per year (both include the 150,000 annual grant from Dongguan)
(2) Six social insurances and one housing fund: Pay six social insurances and one housing fund to the laboratory’s postdoctoral fellows.
(3) Turnover housing: provide one bedroom and one living room turnover housing for postdoctoral fellows in the laboratory.
(4) Talent project: Those who meet the conditions can apply for (1) Songshan Lake newly introduced talent living allowance (30,000), doctoral talent settlement subsidy (50,000); (2) Dongguan New Era Innovative Talent Introduction Project (200,000 points) (5 years issued); (3) Dongguan post-doctoral outbound subsidy (500,000 living allowances for 5 years to the employer, mainly for post-doctoral living subsidies); (4) Guangdong Overseas Young Postdoctoral Program (400,000 housing subsidy) ). Projects (1)-(3) will enjoy the talent treatment according to the principle of “high priority and no repetition”, and the repetitive part will be reduced.
(5) Evaluation of professional titles: Participate in the application of series of professional titles for natural science research during the station.
(6) Scientific research projects: apply for various national, provincial and municipal scientific research projects in accordance with relevant regulations.
(7) On-the-job training: Provide opportunities for related professional and technical ability training.
(8) Other benefits: assist in solving children’s school enrollment problems, annual physical examinations, holiday benefits, commuter shuttles, etc.
(9) Those who perform well during the station can be given priority to work in the laboratory after leaving the station.
3. Application materials
1. Basic materials: resume, academic background, degree certificate, copy of ID card;
2. Articles, invention patents, award certificates and other supporting materials (if any);
3. Please send the above materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail , contact: Mr. Jiang. Those who pass the preliminary examination will be notified of the interview by phone or e-mail.