IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022 in Austria | Fully Funded
- Institute of Science and Technology, Austria
- Post-Doctoral Programs
- The duration of the Austria international fellowship is 2 years.
No. of Candidates:
- 12 Candidates per call.
Benefits of the IST Fellowship in Austria:
- It is a globally extensive scholarship program catering to multiple disciplines and sectors.
- The award provides full financial support to the fellows during their two-year study tenure.
- It encompasses competency training via 4 tier flexible ‘career-tracks.’
- It provides candidates with possible BRIDGE placements and secondments
- It awards candidates the “Marie Sklodowska-Curie fellow” title as a symbol of excellence in the research field.
Eligibility Criteria of IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022:
- All research areas offered at IST are considered eligible for this scholarship program (see https://ist.ac.at/en/research).
- Until the deadline date, candidates must possess a Ph.D. (or equivalent) degree in any discipline offered at IST.
- Till the deadline date, candidates must have experience of at least four years as a full-time equivalent researcher.
- Candidates are expected to complete their Ph.D. degrees before the beginning of their scholarship program (not later than seven months from the application deadline).
- A scholarship contract will not be awarded to the candidates if they are unable to provide a copy of the diploma or any proof in terms of adequate security provision.
- Candidates must not be a resident in Austria.
- Candidates must not be engaged in any activity in Austria (concerning work, studies, etc.) for more than a year in the recent three years immediately, before the application or call deadline.
- Researchers already working at IST Austria until the call deadline are not eligible to apply for this IST program.
How to Apply for the IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants will receive an email from IST about all the relevant instructions and details.
- Provide all your standard personal information e.g. name, address, date of birth, etc.
- The candidates have to provide mobility information for the last 5 years until the call deadline.
- Complete all the required fields for PhD program.
- If the candidates have much additional education information, do not forget to provide it as it would be a plus point in the selection process.
- Provide all the data of your current affiliation e.g. academic or professional.
- The candidates have to identify the supervisors at IST Austria. The candidate can also choose a secondary supervisor if it is desired and necessary.
- The candidates have to provide a project title of 100 characters and a project summary of 300 words maximum in order to apply successfully.
- The candidates have to choose two top choices only for planning purposes and it certainly does not affect the evaluation process.
- Complete your application carefully and submit it.
Documents Required for the IST International Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022?
- Research Proposal of maximum 5 pages.
- CV of maximum 2 pages.
- A Letter of Motivation.
- A Completed ethical issues table.
- Suppose an application has been submitted and the candidate wants to upload an updated version of any of the documents or wants to change something. In that case, he should contact [email protected] before the application deadline date.
- All queries regarding the IST scholarship program must be sent to customer support at [email protected].
- The reference letter should be sent through referees, not by a candidate himself.
- After scrutiny of the application, top-selected aspirants will be called for a remote interview. The interview will be held approximately after 4 to 7 weeks of the application deadline date. The members of the International Committee will conduct an interview. All aspirants will be informed about the results of their applications (not later than three months after the application deadline date).
- The application deadline for the IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Austria is 5th November 2021.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|