Hunan University Huang Hongwen’s research group is looking for postdoctoral fellows (payment not less than 270,000 / year) China 2022
|Hunan University Huang Hongwen’s postdoc recruitment (270K+/year) China 2022|
1. Research direction
1) Precise synthesis of new metal nanocrystals;
2) Design of electrochemical reactor;
3) High-efficiency fuel cell catalyst; CO2 electroreduction catalysis; Small molecule energy catalysis
was born in Huanggang City, Hubei Province in October 1986. In 2015, he received a doctorate in engineering from the School of Materials Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University, under the tutelage of Academician Ye Zhizhen. During this period, he went to the Georgia Institute of Technology in the United States to conduct a doctoral joint training program, under the tutelage of Professor Xia Younan. He is currently a professor and doctoral supervisor of the School of Materials Science and Engineering, Hunan University, and the winner of Hunan Young Talents, Hunan Excellent Youth, and Hunan University Teacher New Talent Award. At present, he is mainly engaged in the research of high-efficiency metal energy catalysts, especially the development of hydrogen fuel cell catalysts. He has published more than 70 SCI academic papers, including J. Am. Chem. Soc. (3 papers), Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. (2 papers), Nano Lett. (4 papers), Adv. Mater. (1), ACS Nano (1), Adv. Energy Mater. (2), Adv. Funct. Mater. (3) and other international top academic journals published 46 first-author/communication papers; authorized national invention patents 8; Undertook 10 research projects such as the National Key R&D Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology for Young Scientists, the National Natural Science Foundation of China, Hunan Young Talents, Hunan Excellent Youth, etc.; served as the youth editorial board member of Nano Research, an important journal in the nano field; served as a national Reviewers of the Natural Science Foundation of China and reviewers of top journals such as J. Am. Chem. Soc., Chem. Soc., Adv. Mater., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., Nature Commun.
Homepage of the research group: http://huang-research-group.comNearly representative papers for reference:
1. H. Huang,* et al. Adv. Energy Mater. 2022, 12, 2103943.
2. H. Huang,* et al. ACS Catal. 2022, 12, 2357-2364.
3. H. Huang,* et al. al. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2022, 32, 2111193.
4. H. Huang,* et al. Adv. Energy Mater. 2021, 11, 2102767.
5. H. Huang,* et al. Nano Lett. 2021, 21, 9354−9360.
6. H. Huang,* et al. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2021, 32, 2108991.
7. H. Huang,* et al. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2021, 32, 2107651.
8. H. Huang,* et al. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2021,60, 10942-10949.
9. H. Huang,* et al. Nano Lett. 2021, 21, 1003−1010.
10. H . Huang,* et al. Adv. Mater. 2021, 33, 2006494.
11. H. Huang,* et al. Nano Lett., 2020, 201, 1403-1409.
12. H. Huang,* et al. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2019, 141, 18083-18090.
13. H. Huang,* et al. Nano Lett., 2019, 19, 4029-4034.
14 . H. Huang,* et al. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2018, 140, 16159-16167.
1) Possess a doctorate degree in materials, physics, and chemistry;
2) Have independent scientific research ability And good English writing ability;
4) Cheerful personality, good at communication, strong professionalism, healthy, under 35 years old.
5) Have a rigorous scientific research attitude and a good team spirit, and work diligently and practically.
4. Employment period treatment
1) The full-time postdoctoral salary treatment consists of basic treatment and research group subsidies, which are divided into the following two categories:
special subsidy category: 300,000 yuan / year (pre-tax salary) + Shanghai talent subsidy of 90,000-160,000+ Funding/research awards.
It is required to be selected into the “Postdoctoral Innovative Talent Support Program” or “Postdoctoral International Exchange Program” (introduction project), and the selected candidates will enjoy the above treatment during the funding period.
Key funding categories: 200,000 yuan/year (pre-tax salary) + Hunan Province talent subsidy of 90,000-160,000 + funds/research awards.
It is required to meet at least one of the following conditions:
1. Graduated from a top 100 overseas (overseas) university or an internationally renowned scientific research institution in the top 100 academic rankings of arwu world universities, a domestic double first-class university or a- or above discipline;
2. Overseas (overseas) Non-Chinese personnel who have obtained doctorate degrees from well-known universities;
3. Publish 2 high-level research papers (highly cited or IF>10, SCI first-district journals) as the first author or corresponding author during the doctoral period, or obtain equivalent academic achievements.
2) The working years of full-time postdoctoral fellows are calculated from the date of entry into the station, and they can be identified as associate research fellows after review during the postdoctoral period. During the station, the achievements have been rich, and those who are selected for the “Outstanding Postdoctoral Award” of Hunan University (selected once a year) can directly apply for the post of associate professor.
3) The research group assists in applying for the Postdoctoral Science Foundation, the National Natural Science Foundation of China, and provincial and municipal projects (Hunan Province Postdoctoral Innovative Talent Support Program – 400,000 yuan).
4) During the period of full-time postdoctoral fellows, the school provides postdoctoral apartments or rental subsidies, and their children enjoy the enrolment and enrolment benefits for the children of our school staff.
5) After the postdoctoral fellows leave the station, those with outstanding performance can be re-employ or be recommended to other units according to their willingness to work.
5. Candidates should provide the following materials:
2) 2 representative works reflect my academic level.
Mr. Huang treats people with sincerity, is passionate about scientific research, personally instructs the frontline of scientific research, and is extremely supportive of the personal development of postdoctoral fellows in this experiment (two postdoctoral fellows have become associate professors in 211 universities). Interested parties are welcome to contact Professor Huang Hongwen, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Hunan University.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|