Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Guangzhou campus) Professor Wen Weijia’s research group recruits postdoctoral fellows in optics, optical engineering, precision instruments, etc.
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Professor Wen Weijia’s research group recruits postdoctoral fellows in optics and optical engineering (Working location: Guangzhou Nansha Free Trade Zone)
1. Research background and research direction
Professor Wen Weijia, Department of Physics, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, is an expert in soft condensed matter physics. The research group has a world-class interdisciplinary research team, sufficient research funding and a complete platform for production, education and research. Due to research needs, the research team is now recruiting a number of postdoctoral fellows with research fields in optics, optical engineering, or precision optical instruments based on the Guangzhou campus of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. The research direction will focus on fluorescence microscopy imaging and multiphoton fluorescence microscopy imaging in the visible to infrared bands. , Ultra-short pulse laser precision processing and other fields. The research team will provide an excellent scientific research environment and competitive salary package!
Interested candidates please send the application materials to the following email:[email protected] After reviewing the materials and interviewing the best candidates.
2. Job Responsibilities
1. Carry out fluorescence microscopy imaging, ultrashort pulse laser precision processing and other directions, publish high-level scientific research papers;
2. Assist the team in guiding graduate students or other scientific research-related work, and open up new research directions;
3. According to The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology’s post-doctoral management regulations are to complete relevant post-doctoral research tasks.
1. Applicants with a major in optics, optical engineering or precision instruments, laser processing, fluorescence microscopy and other research backgrounds are preferred, those with outstanding scientific research and experimental capabilities and those with the intention of combining production, teaching and research are preferred;
2. Well-known universities or research institutes at home and abroad have obtained a doctorate degree, and generally graduated not more than 3 years; or can successfully complete a doctoral dissertation defense in the near future and obtain a doctorate degree.
3. The age is generally not more than 35 years old, and those with excellent abilities can be considered;
4. With independent scientific research ability, love their own research work, have a sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit;
3. Post-doctorate must be engaged in post-doctoral research full-time after entering the station.
4. Application materials (primary selection materials)
1. Resume (both Chinese and English, including a list of completed academic achievements);
2. Application statement (including research interests, post-doctoral research plans and future career plans);
3. Scanned copy of doctoral degree and degree certificate (if not yet a Ph.D. After graduation, you can submit relevant supporting materials for the doctoral graduation defense, etc.);
4. Recent representative achievements (such as authorized patent certificate, full text of scientific and technological thesis in Chinese and English, etc.).
5. Job benefits
(1) Salary and benefits
1. According to the specific situation, the annual salary is 350,000-500,000 yuan (including government subsidies);
2. Enjoy national statutory holidays and pay five insurances and one housing fund according to national requirements;
3. Can apply as the person in charge Postdoctoral Science Foundation, National Natural Science Foundation of China, and provincial and municipal projects;
4. Assist in applying for national, provincial, municipal, and district talent subsidies (Nansha District will provide housing subsidies of 60,000 yuan for newly-introduced doctors who have settled down);
5 , Excellent talents can apply for Guangdong Special Support Plan, Pearl River Talent Plan, Guangzhou Industry Leading Talents, and Nansha District High-end Talents, with funding ranging from 500,000 to 3 million.
(2) Government subsidies for post-doctorate in and out of the station
1. After entering the station, Guangzhou City will provide a living allowance of 360,000 yuan, and Nansha District will provide a living allowance of 160,000 yuan, which will be allocated in 2 years;
2. After leaving the station, go to Guangzhou within 1 year Work in a municipal enterprise and public institution and sign a labor contract for more than 3 years, Guangzhou City will give 300,000 yuan of resettlement allowance in 2 installments; work full-time in Nansha District enterprises and institutions within 1 year after leaving the station, Nansha District will give 200,000 yuan of resettlement allowance , Disbursed in 2 installments;
3. Obtained a doctorate degree in the top 200 foreign (overseas) universities in the world. After entering the station, Guangdong Province will give 600,000 yuan of living allowance, which will be allocated in 2 years; after leaving the station, go to enterprises in Guangdong Province The unit has worked and signed a labor contract for more than 3 years, and Guangdong Province will give 400,000 yuan of resettlement allowance, which will be paid in 2 installments. (Guangdong Province and Guangzhou City subsidies cannot be obtained at the same time)
http://rsj.gz.gov.cn/zwdt/tzgg/content/post_5549524.html (Note: The specific subsidy policy is subject to the latest government document in 2020)
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|