The team of Professor Zeng Zhongyi/Professor Yi Wei (the second-level outstanding talents of Nanshan Scholars, Jieqing of Guangdong Province, and Lingnan Yingjie of Guangzhou City) of the School of Pharmacy, Guangzhou Medical University plans to recruit one postdoctoral fellow and one research assistant. The specific requirements and treatment are as follows. Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com with the title of “name + application position” .
1. Postdoctoral fellow
1. Those who have obtained or are about to obtain a doctorate degree in organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, chemical biology, etc., with a background in medicinal chemistry, total synthesis of natural products, chemical biology, etc. are preferred.
2. Published research papers in English, with strong English reading and writing skills.
3. Possess positive self-motivation, good communication and coordination skills and teamwork spirit, and good conduct.
1. The annual salary starts from 300,000 yuan. The research group will give certain rewards according to the progress of the project. The maximum annual salary can reach 400,000 yuan. In addition to the annual salary, they can also enjoy the school’s scientific research incentive policy like normal employees.
2. After entering the station, you can apply for 200,000 Guangzhou scientific research start-up funds, and after leaving the station, you can get 300,000 Guangzhou settlement allowance if you stay in Guangzhou and work (you need to sign a work contract with a municipal unit for more than 3 years)
3. Guangdong Province Policy: Enjoy Free Guangzhou license plate, Guangzhou talent green card and children’s enrollment support.
two. Research Assistant
Master’s degree candidates with backgrounds in medicinal chemistry, total synthesis of natural products, chemical biology, etc. are preferred. In principle, the contract term of a research assistant is 3 years. After the contract expires, the employment will be extended or renewed depending on the progress of the research work.
1. The annual salary is 120,000 yuan. In addition, the research group will give corresponding scientific research awards according to the progress of the project.
2. Those with excellent performance are recommended to apply for doctoral degree from other well-known universities and research institutes at home and abroad.
3. Introduction of guidance/cooperative supervisor:
Prof. Zhongyi Zeng: He graduated from the University of Heidelberg, Germany (top 60 in the world) with a Ph.D. in 2018. The supervisor is Prof. A. Stephen K. Hashmi (Academician of the European Academy of Sciences). Postdoctoral research at Hon Ruhr University. In 2021, he will join the School of Pharmacy, Guangzhou Medical University as the fourth-level distinguished professor of “Nanshan Scholars”. His research interests include the oriented synthesis of drugs and functional materials, sustainable electrochemical organic synthesis and catalysis, and the design and application of novel ligands and catalysts. So far, nearly 20 SCI academic papers have been published, of which more than 10 papers have been published in high-level journals at home and abroad as first/communication (including joint), including 2 Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 1 ACS Catal., cover 2 papers. At present, he is presiding over a number of national/provincial/municipal research projects with sufficient research funding.
Prof. Yi Wei: Now he is a professor of the State Key Laboratory of Respiratory Diseases, a doctoral supervisor, an outstanding talent of Nanshan Scholar, Outstanding Youth in Guangdong Province, and Lingnan Yingjie in Guangzhou. In 2011, he graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University-French Grad University Joint Training Ph.D.; In July 2011, he joined the Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and served as a postdoctoral fellow, assistant researcher, associate researcher, and head of the Medicinal Chemistry Department of Xu Huaqiang’s research group. In November 2016, he joined Guangzhou Medical University as a “high-level research-oriented” talent introduction. He is now a professor of Guangzhou Medical University School of Pharmacy, a member of the Youth Innovation Promotion Association of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, a member of the Chinese Pharmaceutical Society, a member of the Chinese Pharmacological Society, and a member of the Chinese Chemical Society. Its main research direction is structure-based, function-oriented innovative drug design and discovery. So far, nearly 100 research papers have been published in internationally renowned journals such as Nature, Cell Res., Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., ACS Catal., Chem. Sci., PNAS, etc., among which the first or corresponding author (including co-authors) ) published more than 60 papers (including more than 10 papers with IF>10 and nearly 50 papers with IF>5). He has applied for more than 10 domestic and foreign invention patents (including one US patent and five PCT patents), some of which have been successfully transferred, with a total amount of nearly 8 million US dollars. He presided over projects such as the National Natural Science Foundation and Youth Fund, and successively won the Sanofi-Aventis-Shanghai Institute of Life Sciences Outstanding Young Scientist of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, the Guangdong Provincial Natural Science Outstanding Youth Fund, and the Guangdong Province “target protein structure-based research project”. Several project funding and titles for outstanding young scientific research talents, such as the “Innovative Drug Design and Discovery” innovation team, Guangzhou “Lingnan Yingjie Project” national reserve talent, etc.
For details, please refer to the homepage of the research group ( http://www.gzhmu-ygz-group.cn/ )
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|