Global Korea Scholarship GKS-U 2022 | Fully Funded | Study in Korea
- Korean Government
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Associate Degree
- 4-6 years of Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship (Korean language program for 1 year)
- 2-3 years of Associate Degree Scholarship (Korean language program for 1 year)
No. of KGPS Scholarship:
- 220 Undergraduate Scholarships in Korea for International Students
Available University for GKS South Korea Scholarship 2022:
Global Korea Scholarship Benefits 2022:
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees.
- A free return air ticket.
- Settlement Allowance will be provided, 200,000 KRW
- Monthly Allowance will be provided, 900,000 KRW
- The scholarship will cover the fee of 1-Year Korean Language Training.
- University Admission fees waiver
- National Health Insurance will be provided.
- Korean Proficiency Grants will be provided, 100,000 KRW/month
- Degree Completion Grants will be provided once, 100,000 KRW
Eligibility Criteria of the Global Korea Scholarship GKS-U 2022?
- The candidate must be a citizen of Global Korea Scholarship partner countries.
- The candidate should not hold Korean citizenship or dual citizenship.
- Bachelor’s Degree Program or Associate Degree Program; The candidates must have graduated from high or are expected to graduate by February 28, 2022.
- The candidates who have an associated degree or are expected to graduate by Feb 28, 2022, can only apply for the bachelor’s degree.
- The candidates must be under 25 years of age.
- The candidates must be in good health.
- A candidate should maintain his GPA in order to sustain the scholarship.
How to Apply for Global Korea Scholarship for International Students 2022?
Candidates have choices to apply in two types of institutions:
- 67 Embassies of the Republic of Korea (Embassy track)
- 30 Korean Universities designated by NIIED (University Track)
Through Embassy Track, the candidates must apply through the Embassy of South Korea in their own countries. The embassy will select the candidate and ask the candidate to apply to some university and nominate you as its GKS candidate and will send the nomination to NIIED, but the final selection will be done by the NIIED.
Through University Track, the candidates must apply directly to the university. The university nominates you as a 2022 GKS candidate and will send your nomination to NIIED, as the final decision will be taken by the NIIED.
Required Documents for GKS Undergraduate Scholarship 2022:
- GKS-U Applicant Form
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- TWO letters of Recommendation
- GKS Applicant Agreement
- Personal Medical Assessment
- Proof of Citizenship
- Certificate of Graduation
- High school Grade Transcripts
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Overseas Korean
- Proof of Korean Citizenship Renunciation Document
- Awards and other certificates (Optional)
- Certificate of valid TOPIK score (Optional)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test (Optional)
- Applicant’s Passport Copy (Optional)
- Proof of Korean War Veteran‟s Descendant (ONLY for descendants of Korean War Veterans)
- For Embassy track criteria, candidates need to take an update from the Korean embassy in their home country, as they all have a different application deadline.
- For University track criteria, candidates need to take an update from eligible universities for GKS from the official website.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|