Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded | Study in Europe
- The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral Degree
The duration of the French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship program for a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 36 months depending upon the level you are entering into.
- Maximum of 12 Months for Master M1 Level
- Maximum of 24 Months for Master M2 Level
- Maximum of 36 Months for Ph.D.
Programs offered by Campus France:
The following programs are offered by Campus France:
- Science and Techniques
- Ecological Transition
- Biology and Health
- Science and Engineering
- Mathematics and Digital
- Human and Social Sciences
- History, Civilization, and French Language.
- Law and Political Sciences
- Economics and Management
Benefits of the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in France 2022:
The following benefits will be awarded to the candidates applying for masters and doctoral level programs:
- Candidates will be given a monthly stipend of €1,181.
- Candidates will be facilitated with international air travel from their home country to Campus.
- Candidates will be given train tickets within France twice. One is to their first study location and the other is to the last study location.
- Candidates will be provided with up to €50 for local transportation.
- Candidates will be given health insurance if they are coming from outside the European Economic Area.
- Supplemental health insurance is also provided to all candidates if they enroll themselves within 2 months of their arrival to France.
- Candidates will get an opportunity to participate in cultural activities.
Eligibility Criteria of Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in France 2022:
- Candidates must be non- French nationals. Candidates having dual nationality, having one of France are not eligible.
- Candidates must be of 25 years’ age or above at the time of the 2022 competition.
- Applicants rejected in the previous competitions are not eligible to apply for the application at each level.
- Students who have previously received an Eiffel scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Students who had previously received the scholarship at the Master’s level are also eligible to apply for the scholarship at the doctoral level.
- Non-French-speaking candidates are eligible to apply.
- For Masters’s level, candidates studying in France are not eligible to apply.
- For the Doctoral level, students studying abroad are given priority over French students.
- You must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in France 2022?
- The applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted only.
- Candidates must upload the required documents.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Complete your application carefully.
- All the details must be authentic.
- The selection will be based on merit, which includes previous academic records and research topics.
Documents Required for the France International Scholarship 2022?
- Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Previous Official Transcripts.
- Official Transcripts.
- Copy of passport.
- The application deadline for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program in France is 7th January 2022.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|