Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2022 in the UK | Fully Funded
- United Kingdom
- UK Universities
- The UK Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Post-Doctoral Programs
- The duration of the UK Commonwealth Scholarships for Ph.D. students is 3 years.
The least developed and fragile nations, which are eligible for this scholarship include:
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- The Gambia
Benefits of the Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2022 in the UK:
- It is a globally extensive scholarship program catering to multiple development themes.
- It provides complete financial assistance to those who cannot otherwise afford to study in the UK.
- It provides approved airfare from the home country to the UK and then the UK to the hometown after the award.
- It provides approved tuition fees and a stipend of £1,133 monthly or £1,390 monthly.
- It facilitates students with warm clothing allowance if required.
- It provides students with study travel grants within or outside the UK.
- It provides a paid-midterm visit to the home country, family allowances, and a spouse allowance of £244 monthly (in case of no children).
- If a child and spouse accompany a candidate, it provides a spouse allowance of £244 and a child allowance of £120 monthly.
- If the candidate is accompanied by children but no spouse, £485 allowance is given monthly for the first child; £120 allowance is given monthly for both the second and third child.
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2022:
- An applicant must be a British-protected person.
- An applicant must be a native or a refugee of eligible Commonwealth countries.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of eligible Commonwealth countries.
- An applicant must be available for study in the UK by the beginning of the UK academic calendar, i.e., September 2022.
- A candidate must possess a first degree of at least upper second class honors standard, or a second class degree and a Master’s degree by September 2022. If an applicant is applying for a second UK Master’s degree, he must provide a reasonable justification because CSC does not fund such degrees.
- A candidate must not be registered for an MPhil or Ph.D. degree at UK University or any other native university before September/October 2022.
- An applicant must provide evidence that he might not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
- An applicant must have provided all the necessary documents in the required format.
- If a candidate is declared disabled, additional financial support will be provided after a thorough assessment.
How to Apply for the Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 in UK?
- The applicants have to apply online through the CSC’s online application system.
- Provide all your standard personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for the Ph.D. program.
- The candidates have to list three universities and supervisors that will be needed at the time of selection.
- The candidates have to provide up to 10 publications and prizes and a personal summary of 300 words maximum to apply successfully.
- The candidate must upload their relevant undergraduate or post-graduate qualification degrees.
- The candidate has to provide detailed employment history, and each employee must be described in a maximum of 100 words.
- The candidate must provide three references. One of them must be a current employer.
- Candidate must provide a development Impact Assessment which answers:
- How the scholarships help create a non-discriminatory platform towards educational development (up to 200 words).
- How it will help you acquire new skills in your profile at the end of the tenure(up to 100 words)
- Outline how the development will be progressed through such Scholarships (up to 350 words).
- What should be the key indicators of work assessment? (up to 100 words).
- The candidate must mention his role, which demonstrates his leadership abilities (up to 500 words).
- Complete your application carefully and submit it.
Selection Criteria of the UK Commonwealth Scholarship 2022:
An applicant will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Academic merit
- Quality of the study plan
- Prospective Effect on the development of the home country
Documents Required for the Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2022:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
- Up to 10 publications and prizes
- Statement of relevance on employment (up to 300 words)
- A Letter of reference.
- Scanned copy of passport or national identity card.
- The application deadline for the Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 in the UK is 1st November 2021.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|