City University of New York plans to recruit several post-doctoral fellows
The requirements are as follows:
1. Research direction
1. Chemical synthesis and application of polymers and materials;
2. Glucose-responsive hybrid nanoparticles for glucose sensing and self-regulating insulin delivery;
3. Multifunctional nanomaterials, composed of optically active NPs and A combination of sensitive polymers for sensing, imaging and treatment;
4. Composite nanomaterials assembled from carbon-based nanoparticles, inorganic nanoparticles and other amphiphilic composites, used for sensing, catalysis and environmental remediation.
2. Application requirements
1. Possess a strong background in inorganic nanomaterials or macromolecules;
2. Those who have a rich research background in sensing, imaging, and therapy are preferred;
3. Have (or will soon obtain) chemistry, physics, materials, etc. Doctorate degree in related majors;
4. Have strong independent thinking and scientific research capabilities, as well as excellent teamwork spirit;
5. Have excellent English written and oral expression skills.
Application method If you are interested in applying, please send your resume in English to the following email: [email protected] (shuiqin.zhou, foreign contact) or [email protected] (Wang Hui, domestic contact) ); Please indicate Postdoc Application in the title.
Due to time constraints, applicants’ emails and messages may not be able to be answered one by one, please understand.
Information of Professor Shuiqin. Zhou Research
group homepage: https://www.csi.cuny.edu/faculty/ZHOU_SHUIQIN.html
Google Scholar: https://sc.panda321.com/citations?user=0J6emR8AAAAJ&hl=zh-CN
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|