Postdoctoral Recruitment of Chongqing Qianjiang Wulingshan Joint Research Institute of Biomedicine
Introduction to the Research Institute
Chongqing Qianjiang Wulingshan Biomedical Joint Research Institute (referred to as the “Joint Research Institute”) is promoted by the People’s Government of Qianjiang District, Chongqing, and consists of Wuhan University of Science and Technology, Wuhan Boruida Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Qianjiang Central Hospital, A solid industry-university-research platform jointly established by the Qianjiang District Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Qianjiang Food and Drug Inspection Institute.
The Joint Research Institute is oriented to the major needs of the country and Chongqing in the field of biomedicine, focusing on the cultivation of the biomedical industry and the promotion of the bioeconomic industry in Qianjiang District, relying on Wuhan University of Science and Technology, with biotherapy, biomedical research and development and testing as the core direction, in accordance with “1+3+X” construction model, set up 1 talent center (postdoctoral workstation), 3 research centers (biotherapy center, biomedical testing center, biomedical key laboratory), and introduce innovations related to the biomedical industry in Qianjiang District resources, build an innovation chain, a talent chain, a policy chain, and a capital chain; establish an innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem from technology research and development to achievement transformation and industrialization; Southeast Sub-center”, providing scientific and technological support and intellectual support for the biomedical innovation and economic development of “China Canyon City‧Wuling Reception Room”.
The Joint Research Institute is mainly engaged in basic scientific research and clinical trials in the field of biomedicine such as CAR-T cell immunotherapy, stem cell and regenerative medicine, carries out quality testing and standard formulation of immune cell therapy drugs, and develops biomedicine related to biomedicine and medical treatment. Analytical Testing Services.
two. Enrolled disciplines
Life sciences, basic medicine, clinical medicine, biomedical engineering, pharmacy, public health and preventive medicine and other life science-related disciplines.
three. Salary and treatment
1. Basic annual salary
Full-time postdoctoral: 300,000-500,000 per year; basic annual salary is not lower than the postdoctoral treatment standards of major universities in Chongqing (including daily funding from Chongqing).
2. Scientific research start-up fee and scientific research performance
After a full-time postdoctoral fellow enters the station, a scientific research start-up fee of 100,000 yuan will be provided; the postdoctoral scientific research performance of other units of the joint research institute shall be implemented in accordance with relevant regulations.
3. Project funding
During the station, if the national, provincial and municipal scientific research projects are approved, the research institute will provide certain funding support, including but not limited to the following projects:
(1) National “Postdoctoral Innovative Talent Support Program”. The selected candidates will receive a subsidy of no less than 300,000 yuan per person per year (including postdoctoral daily funding, research start-up funding and international academic exchange funding), and the national funding period is 2 years.
(2) Chongqing “Postdoctoral Innovative Talent Support Program”. The Chongqing Human Resources and Social Security Bureau gave each person a subsidy of 600,000 yuan for two years, of which 400,000 yuan was the postdoctoral daily expenses and 200,000 yuan was the postdoctoral science fund. (If Chongqing City adjusts the funding standard, it will be adjusted accordingly)
(3) “Xiangjiang Scholars Program”. The subsidy funds are 360,000 RMB and 439,200 Hong Kong dollars (about 360,000 RMB) per person, which are mainly used to pay for the living expenses, housing subsidies, medical insurance, scientific research subsidies and round-trip travel expenses of the selected personnel during their stay in Hong Kong.
(4) “Macao Young Scholars Program”. The subsidy funds are RMB 360,000 and MOP 420,000 (approximately RMB 360,000) per person, which are mainly used for the living expenses, housing subsidies, social insurance and round-trip travel expenses of the selected personnel during their stay in Macau.
(5) Chongqing postdoctoral international training and exchange program project. Chongqing Municipal Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security will subsidize 300,000 yuan/two years, and 150,000 yuan/year. (If Chongqing City adjusts the funding standard, it will be adjusted accordingly)
4. Other welfare benefits
Provide a single apartment (with basic furniture, you can move in with your bags).
Four. Postdoctoral application process
1. Email contact. Applicants send their resumes and other information to the Postdoctoral Management Office of the Institute by email to reach a preliminary intention.
2. Interview assessment. The research institute organizes experts to conduct interviews and assessments, conduct comprehensive assessments of applicants’ academic level, scientific research capabilities, and ideological and political performance, and put forward preliminary recruitment opinions.
3. Approval by the research institute and higher authorities. Those who pass the interview will be reported to the Chongqing Doctoral Management Office for approval.
4. Postdoctoral report. Post-doctoral personnel who have been approved by the superior department to enter the station shall go to the institute to go through the relevant registration procedures with the “Entry Record Certificate”.
five. Contact us Contact
person: Mr. Xu, firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject resume email title: name + major + postdoctoral application)
Contact address: No. 398, North Section of Wuling Avenue, Zhoubai Street, Qianjiang District, Chongqing