CERN Short Term Internship in Switzerland 2022 | Scholarships Corner
Short Term Internship Location:
CERN Internship Duration:
- The duration of the CERN internship for undergraduate students is up to 6 months.
- 1,500 Swiss Franc/month
Benefits of the CERN Short Term Internship 2022:
- It is a worldwide internship program catering to multiple specializations in the fields of science and technology.
- The candidate will get full insurance coverage in the Geneva area (France and Switzerland) for the medical expenditures, accidents, and any disability that arise while residing there.
- The candidate will be given a monthly stipend of 1,516 Swiss Francs.
- Candidates will be given the CERN Traineeship agreement at the end of the internship program.
Eligibility Criteria of Short Term Internship in Switzerland 2022:
- The candidate should be a full-time undergraduate student.
- The candidate should be of at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Candidate should belong to any of the following technical or administrative fields: computing, mathematics, applied physics, electronics, electricity, civil or mechanical engineering, materials science, instrumentation, safety and environmental protection, radiation protection, ultra-high vacuum, surveying, and scientific communication. In the administrative field, the following options are available: accounting, logistics, legal services, human resources, librarianship, advanced secretarial work, and translation.
- The candidate has to work at the CERN as an obligation to the internship program.
- The candidate must be well aware of the English and/or French languages.
How to Apply for CERN Short Term Internship 2022:
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants can apply anytime throughout the year and highlight their time of availability.
- The candidate should provide all your standard personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Candidates should complete all the required fields for proving the evidence of the undergraduate program.
- A well-written CV is required.
- If the candidates have any extraordinary achievements, they should mention that in their CVs as it would benefit their selection process.
- A CV should reflect a detailed analysis of your competencies, including your educational background, skills, proficiencies, and personal profile.
- The CERN experts will scrutinize applications.
- A program coordinator will contact selected candidates.
- It has limited slots, which are allocated to the top-ranked brilliant students.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it because it cannot be edited after submission.
Documents Required for CERN Short Term Paid Internship 2022:
- Good CV (in English or French).
- A Letter of reference from your current Institute.
- Evidence of enrollment in under graduation
- There is no specific application deadline You can apply anytime throughout the year.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|