|Specific work location:
|20,000 monthly salary
1. Introduction of the Center
The Biomedical Big Data Center of the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University School of Medicine was established in 2021. It will carry out innovative research in gene sequencing big data, medical informatics, medical imaging, clinical diagnosis and treatment service technology, and bioinformatics. To transform and transform achievements, explore new paths for organic integration of medicine, engineering, and science, explore the infinite possibilities of multi-disciplinary interdisciplinary in the field of clinical medicine, and cultivate interdisciplinary high-end talents. It is committed to starting by solving practical clinical medical problems and creating an efficient scientific research and service platform of innovation, collaboration, and safe sharing. Research directions: 1. Methods and applications of medical data science; 2. Data mining for clinical and health decision-making. At present, the center has built a high-performance computing hardware platform with PB-level storage, which can support multi-directional medical big data and artificial intelligence research work. The center currently provides data storage and computing resource services, data scientific research services, and data resource services for the entire hospital. . Mainly to adapt to the three directions of hospital scientific research development: clinical sample database, medical big data, and clinical research. The Biomedical Big Data Center undertakes the task of building medical big data, and the center is supported by a powerful supercomputing platform. With about 6000 core computing power and about 10pb storage capacity, the center will be connected with the big data analysis of various departments of the hospital (28 internal medicine departments + 26 surgical departments), and will have the ability to analyze the whole genome quickly, whole transcriptome, single cell, mass spectrometry Analytical conditions such as formula and microbiology, and have sufficient first-hand data for research.
2. Recruitment positions
This project plans to recruit 3 postdoctoral fellows and 3 technicians. The specific requirements are as follows.
a). Distinguished (associate) researcher
1. Doctorate (including doctoral students about to graduate) from well-known universities or leading universities at home and abroad with a professional research background in biology or bioinformatics;
2. Strong English Reading and writing skills and scientific research ability, with good professional quality;
3. Strong sense of responsibility, rigorous academic attitude, and good teamwork spirit;
4. Published 1-2 or more sci papers in mainstream journals as the first author.
1. The specific treatment is determined according to the expert interview and evaluation and the paper’s publication.
b). Postdoctoral fellow
1. Under the age of 35;
2. A doctorate (including a doctoral student about to graduate) from a well-known university or a leading university at home and abroad with a professional research background in biology or bioinformatics;
3. Strong English reading and writing ability and scientific research ability, with good professional quality;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, rigorous academic attitude, and good teamwork spirit;
5. Published 1 sci paper in mainstream journals as the first author above.
1. The annual salary of postdoctoral fellows is 250,000-300,000 yuan, and the specific treatment is determined according to the results of expert interviews and evaluations and the publication of papers.
2. The duration of the postdoctoral fellowship is determined by the supervisor and postdoctoral fellow to be 2 or 3 years according to the needs of the research project and content. During the station, you can apply for the assistant researcher.
3. Postdoctoral fellows can apply for postdoctoral funds, National Natural Science Foundation of China, and other projects during their stay in the station; those who meet the requirements can apply for foreign (overseas) exchange programs, such as Hong Kong Scholars, Macao Young Scholars Program, Sino-German Postdoctoral Exchange Program, etc.
c). Research assistant, technician
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in biology, medicine, computer science, data science, or related majors;
2. Have certain English reading and writing skills;
3. Familiar with office software such as office;
4. Good Cooperation and service awareness, learning ability, logical thinking, and language expression ability;
5. Good communication and coordination ability;
6. Physical and mental health.
7. The annual salary is more than 150,000, and the annual salary is more than 250,000 two years after mutual agreement.
3. Recruitment method
Interested parties, please send an email to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be marked in the format of “name_applying for a postdoctoral fellow” or “name+research assistant application”, and an interview notice will be issued after passing the preliminary examination. Application period: valid for a long time, until the corresponding positions are recruited; the application materials will be kept confidential.
Workplace: Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends