Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships for International Students (Fully Funded)
University Name: University of Sydney
Programs: Masters & PhD
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline for Applications: All Year Round
Available Fields and Majors
For Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2021, there are almost all fields available for study at Masters and PhD levels. Following are the fields available.
- Architecture, Design and Planning
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Education and Social Work
- Medical and Health
- Engineering and Computer Science
To check complete list of the courses available for RTP scholarship 2021, Click Here.
Financial Benefits Available for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships
The scholarship supports the students fully, that is the reason the selected students will be awarded with fully funded scholarships. Following support or coverage will be provided to the students.
- Full tuition fees coverage
- Free of cost accommodation
- Air tickets
- $27,596 per annum stipend
- Medical funds
- Paid maternity leave
- Reimbursement funds (up to) $420 for Master’s students, and (up to) $840 for doctoral (PhD) students.
- For Masters and PhD students, research funds are also offered.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Research Training Program 2021
To be considered for this very scholarship, applicants need to meet the eligibility standard set by the university. Let’s now talk about those in detail.
- All nationalities are welcome.
- For Master’s by Research or Master of Philosophy Program: The applicants have to provide a bachelor’s degree with first- or second-class honors earned either from University of Sydney or any approved institution of the world.
- For PhD Research Program: The applicants have to exhibit enough prior research experience and capability in research. In majority of the cases, the applicants will have either:
A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second-class honor.
A master’s degree earned with higher academic standard, and that also consists of substantial component of research.
Any equivalent qualification which exhibits research experience of the applicant, his or her excellency in research and capability of doing research.
Required Documents for Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Scholarship (International)
You need to provide all documents in English. The following documents are required.
- Your previous degrees
- Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation (Reference) Letters
- CV or Resume
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- IELTS or TOEFL Score
- Other Reference Documents
How to Apply for Australian Government RTP Scholarship (International)
The application process is simple, and the applicants need to do on the official portal of the university. Do read complete details carefully before application submission. Click Here to Get Step by Step Guideline for This Scholarship and Click Here for the Official Scholarship Link.
Welcome to Join Our Social Networks So You Never Miss Updates
Also, Invite and Share with your Friends
|FOLLOW AND LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN WhatsApp GROUP||CLICK HERE|