Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Business Analytics
Along with NYU Shanghai and Duke University Kunshan, Wenzhou-Kean University (WKU) is one of only three full legal-person Sino-American universities with all English instruction approved by the Ministry of Education in China. We invite research-oriented applicants for full-time tenure track positions at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor in Management with an emphasis in Business Analytics to begin in Fall 2021. Successful candidates would conduct scholarly research, perform services, and teach in Business Analytics and related fields such as HR/People Analytics, Management Science, Operations; MIS; and other general management and other upper-level courses.
- Doctorate degree in Data and Business Analytics/MIS/ HR/People Analytics or related fields. Exceptional ABDs with teaching and research experience may be considered.
- Publications in high-quality, peer-reviewed journals
- Knowledge of working with popular analytics software tools and languages commonly used in industry such as SAS, IBM SPSS Modeler, Python, R, Tableau.
- Applicants with teaching, research and/or practice interests and experience in application of Data and Business Analytics including HR/People Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Industry 4.0, and Internet of Things (IOT) within the context of the above areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
To receive full consideration by the search committee, candidates need to submit a cover letter, CV, research statement, unofficial transcripts and contact information for three references by email to: Search Committee Chairperson at firstname.lastname@example.org . Official transcripts for terminal degrees and three current letters of recommendation are required before appointment.
WKU sits on over 500 beautiful acres with a new state-of-the-art facility (http://www.wku.edu.cn/en/cbpm/). A city of 9 million people, Wenzhou is only one hour by plane and just over three hours by high-speed train from Shanghai and Hong Kong. Business faculty positions at WKU offer:
- Highly competitive salaries that are multi-year Tax-Free for citizens of countries such as the U.S.A.
- Generous home leave, housing, schooling, and relocation allowances, as well as 8% front-load retirement benefits with immediate vesting.
- Research funding
- A collegial environment
- The opportunity to teach high quality students with half of them go to the graduate schools at Top 50 Universities in the world.
Wenzhou-Kean University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact: Wenzhou-Kean University Email Address:email@example.com