The Department of Chemistry at Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) invites candidates for tenure-track faculty positions starting September 1, 2021 or on a mutually agreed date thereafter.
Outstanding applicants with research interests in organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, or analytical chemistry are encouraged to apply.
Deadline to Apply
Dec 15, 2020 (GMT +9)
Tenure Track Faculty Positions
No. of Position(s)
- Organic chemistry
- Medicinal chemistry
- Analytical chemistry
According to the standards
Dept. of Chemistry, POSTECH
77 Cheongam-ro, Nam-gu
Pohang 37673 South Korea
Desired Start Date
First or second half of 2021 (negotiable/adjustable)
Prof. Young Ho Rhee
Chair of the Search Committee
Administrator of the Dept. of Chemistry
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. in chemistry or a related field by the start of employment
- Faculty duties include developing and teaching chemistry courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels in English
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit application materials online or email through the below button
After review, suitable candidates will be contacted and asked to submit reference letters and original documents. The submitted documents will not be returned. If the contents of the documents are different from facts, the appointment might be canceled.
- a curriculum vitae (including a photo and the names and addresses of three or more references)
- research proposals (3-4 pages); a statement of teaching philosophy; and an itemized statement for the start-up fund request
- a list of five selected publications